Love You In The Right Way

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany takes a deep breath as her eyes wander around the skyscrapers. She wraps her arms around herself as the cold air starts to creep under her skin. Letting her head to look up at the full moon that shines so bright tonight, her eyes also try to search for the stars, but as always there's none of them in this bustling city.

 

Sighing in disappointment, Tiffany turns around to go back inside as she sees a tall figure staring back at her. Her gorgeous smile lights up her face as soon as that person captures in her eyes, as she lets her voice to take over.

 

"Since when are you creeping behind me?"

 

The sound of laughter comes around with footsteps moving forward. Soon, the familiar husky voice is all she can hear.  "You make it sound like I'm a creepy person."

 

"Well, you're the one that acted like a creep. Why didn't you call my name?"

 

The sparks that shine upon those eyes are so hypnotizing that she can't help but get lost over and over again. "How can I when you look so endearing under the moonlight? I don't want to lose such a beautiful view, do I?"

 

The same person takes another baby steps, coming closer and closer. So close, that Tiffany needs to hold her breath when those lips make her shiver by whispering right in front of her own lips.

 

"I love you, Fany-ah."

 

Tiffany blinks for a few time as she tries to calm her heartbeat. No matter how many times she heard those three words, no matter how many times they keep linger around in her mind, she still can't get used to the feeling that she feels because of them. It causes Tiffany to blush so hard and the silly smile that keeps showing up on her face makes her need to bite her lip to stop it.

 

When Tiffany about to lower her head down, two warm hands cup both of her cheeks and caress them delicately. Those eyes that gaze into her own ever so tenderly, make Tiffany experience feelings that she doesn't even recognize.

 

She doesn't even know, that even her own tears are falling.  

 

===

 

When my eyes find hers, it seems like looking through her soul, and I know she should be feeling the same as me. So, I open up my emotions, those feelings that I don't know how to convey with words, I pour it all through my eyes. I want to show her how thankful I am, how I adore and love her with all my heart.

 

I don't know what to do beside that. She is so precious, what she did for me today is just so...so amazing. The moment I saw both of my parents standing so close to me is like having my dream comes true, and the woman behind all of this, the one who made it happen, is also the one who owns my heart.

 

Suddenly, I see tears that fall down from her eyes. But instead of wiping them off, she raises her hand to wipe mine, which makes me realize of my own tears. I take a deep breath as I hold her hand and caress it while moving my face closer to hers only to press our foreheads together. Her warm breath calms me down as I close my eyes.

 

Kissing her hands, I let them go and run my hand between the sheets of her hair. As I rub her head gently, I finally voice out my thought. 

"You make me become the happiest person today, do you know that? Although you also scared the hell out of me earlier."

 

Her soft giggles make me smile, as I gently peck her cute nose. "I really don't know how to thank you enough, you did so many things for me but I don't even do any一"

 

Her finger that placed in front of my lips makes me open my eyes just to see her shaking her head. "Please don't feel like this, you do know that the most important thing here is that you are happy, and that's enough." She my hair over and over again as I can feel her sincerity from the bottom of her heart. Once again, Tiffany warms my heart that used to be cold and untouchable.

 

So once again, I say those words that she deserves to hear in every moment. "I love you, babe. So much."

 

The usual eye-smiles appear again as I can't stop hearing her voice roaming around my mind. "I love you too, baby."

 

Leaning my head closer, I'm about to kiss her lips as she closes her eyes. When I'm about to close mine too, a coughing sound successfully interrupts us. What a good timing. 

 

"How could you forget about us already, dear?"

 

Crap. That voice, please don't be... "Mom?"

 

Tiffany immediately greets both of my parents, I know she's trying so hard to hide her red cheeks, which make me chuckle slightly but eventually shut my mouth when she pinches me. hard.

 

Looking at those teasing smiles in front of me, I take my girl's hand and walk toward them. This moment is so right and just like how I imagine it would feel like to finally introduce my love one to my parents. Intertwining our fingers together, I speak up clearly,

"Mom, dad. Although you may know her already, I want to officially introduce her. She is Tiffany, my girlfriend."

 

"I didn't have the chance to say it to you before, but you really are so beautiful, Tiffany! Just call us mom and dad, too. You're like a daughter to us already."

 

"That's right. Kiddo, you're really lucky to have her, huh? How could she endure to be around you, though?" As always my dad really like to tease me. And that nickname, I shake my head as I sigh in resignation.

 

The table turns around, this time it's Tiffany who snickers beside me. But it won't last long, as seconds later she becomes a good girl who can't even say or do anything at all. All because of me placing a kiss on top of her head.

 

"Isn't it obvious dad? It's because she loves me." I bring up my other hand to pat her head gently. Maybe I should just punish her right now? She caused me multiple heart attacks this afternoon anyway.

 

I look at her with a smirk as I laugh out loud in my mind seeing her can't even move an inch. 

 

"Better be careful now, my Fany."

 

 ===

 

I think I have a bad feeling about this. 

 

Although those eyes just stared right through mine in just a few seconds, I can still catch the mischievous glint in them. On top of that, I feel strong arm pull me closer by my waist and even caress it for a moment.

 

I can see what you did there, honey. But I won't let you win that easily. I won't let you control me anymore.

 

"It's really cold here, how about we get inside?" I move away as I lead the way for my new parents.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter