The Other Side Of Her

Only You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Still working, hmm?”

 

She looks up from her file and immediately stands up to give me a warm hug. “How did you come in here?”

 

After she asks the question, a woman who is trying to catch her breath after running at the corridor shows up in front of us. I smirk, she must be Tiffany’s new secretary or something.

 

“I’m sorry, Miss Hwang. This person just barged in without even having an appointment with you. I can call the security if you let me.” The woman glared at me as I can’t help but shiver. Damn, she is cold and scary.

 

Tiffany smiles sweetly at her while linking her arm with mine. “It’s alright, Jessica-ssi. I’m actually really happy to see this person here.”

 

Jessica raises her eyebrow at the statement as I smile in victory only to have it fade quickly seeing her glare is still there. “Okay, remember to call me if someone would try to bother you, Tiff.”

 

It’s my turn to lift up my eyebrow hearing the nickname. She must be close to my Fany then. Contradicting to my frowning face, Tiffany laughs out loud and says her last sentence before Jessica walks away, “Thank you for always being so protective of me Jessi. Although I won’t even bother if this person bothers me, I like it anyway.”

 

The touch of soft fingers my cheek wake me up from my thought as I lean into her touch. Sighing in contentment, I grab both of her hands and caress them lovingly.

 

“She’s Jessica, she’s been working as my personal assistant for two years now. Wherever I go, she would follow me, an amazing friend of mine.”

 

I look at her confusedly. “Then how come I never see her before?”

 

She turns her head to the window and fixes her gaze at the tower far away. “You know me, I always push people away. Before I came here, I told her to quit her job because I know she has so much potential rather than just being my assistant. But she refused, saying that she liked to work with me. So one day, I asked her to stay away from me because I thought that’s the only way for her to quit. I just lost a dear friend of mine that day, but I felt happy because I thought I did the right thing for her.”

 

Tiffany sighs and I gently pull her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter