Chapter 5

Woo Jin just wants to live a normal life

 

Chapter Five

They don't even know why they ed up

 


 

There was some weird dude knocking on the door.

Like, it was 3 in the morning, the whole Seoul city slept and here is Woo Jin in his cute bear pajamas, awkwardly scratching his head while holding on the door handle unsurely.

“You want pizza?”

Woo Jin was too tired. Too tired from all the weirdness going on lately, so that he didn’t even had the strength to sorrowfully flail his hands in the air and panic, thinking about why the heck there should be a boy, completely clothed in pink, holding a pizza box and having questionable unmatched socks on, stand in front of the entrance.

And he looked pissed.

“…No?”, he said, was about to slam the door shut before the boy then opened the box with the same pissed expression as before and yawned: “Ate it anyway”

He then proceeded to throw away the empty pizza box and passed through Woo Jin’s 'unbreakable' barrier: “You paesants got some good movies? I need cheesy love stuff right now”

Woo Jin froze for a moment, before closing the door, turning around and following the boy: “Yeah, I have a Hyung here, who’s kind of hooked on these weird – wait, who are you exactly

He face palmed innerly. Okay, he admits it; he isn’t the fastest human being, but why was he so slow to notice, that a stranger was walking in his apartment and giving him orders and calling him a peasant?!

And worst of all, he even finished the pizza all alone?!

Unrespektful, arrogant dude!

The boy looked up - he had already snatched the blankets and made himself at home on Dong Hyun’s couch ( Woo Jin will get killed when Dong Hyun realizes it ) while snacking on some leftover popcorn Dae Hwi accidentally burned. “I’m Park Ji Hoon”

Woo Jin could literally hear his head trying to match the name to a face. He most certainly heard the name once, but he couldn’t make out, who the hell this boy was and from where the hell he should know him. His first thought was; okay, that’s probably Dae Hwi’s friend. His second thought was: That’s some clever new technique of getting in somebody’s house and robbing him.

He settled for the first one because he didn’t want to panic and think about escape ways right now.

But that still didn’t explain why the freaking hell, that boy was visiting at exactly 3 am.

Ordering him around.

Being disrespectfull.

And showing up with a pizza box without pizza.

“…”, Woo Jin began, what wasn’t exactly ‘beginning’ but oh well, “… why are you here”

Ji Hoon was already at the movies, searching for the ultimate cheesy love story, picking two out before turning to Woo Jin again: “Which one is better? This or this?”

“Oh well, Dong Hyun always tells me that the other one is so unrealistic but he still kinds of dig it, because the main character reminds him of himself. It’s about a boy who waits until she finally realizes he’s in love with her, but she then loves another guy and – wait, I asked you something first!”

Park Ji Hoon only snickered: “Sounds freaking disgusting”, before putting the CD in.

“Why are you putting the CD in then - ”, Woo Jin wanted to kill his dumb self, “ – what are you doing here?!”, how can it be, that he could never concentrate on one topic?!

Ji Hoon only looked at him, before wrapping himself in the warm blankets: “Where is Dae Hwi when I need him”, he mumbled under the sheets, and Woo Jin ruffled through his hair frustratingly: “Well, he is probably… sleeping right now, what a surprise!”

“Did you just snort at me?”

Awkward silence.

“…”, Woo Jin bowed, “sorry”

Wait.

Why the hell was he apologizing?!

“Okay, so you are Dae Hwi’s friend and I’ll just put two and two together and say that you intended to hang out with him, at 3 in the morning, but he kind of forgot and left you hanging by sleeping”, he said and Ji Hoon only shrugged his shoulders: “Think what you want”

There was a long silence, before Woo Jin then sat beside the boy, at the same time snatching some popcorn: “… okay”

Ji Hoon only watched the screen, but Woo Jin, even though he was probably the slowest person on earth, realized that something was wrong. The brunette wasn’t focusing on the movie as he was watching it; he was only looking in that direction, deep in thoughts.

And then, when Woo Jin was about to open his mouth and ask him, what was wrong, the boy turned and half-yelled, half-mumbled:

“I’m in love and I don’t know what to do”

Woo Jin fell face first down the couch.

And then he proceeded to have skillfully pinioned himself with the blankets.

“…”, Woo Jin successfully freed himself and sat down again, before intelligently saying: “What”

Ji Hoon looked at him, blushed, and then shook his head, looking away. “I knew, you were the wrong peasant to ask”, he mumbled. Woo Jin could only approve of this. Damn right, he was the wrong person.

“So… you wanted Dae Hwi to help you out on your love business?”, Woo Jin intelligently summarized. Ji Hoon only rolled his eyes, before telling Woo Jin to shut up and sleep.

“No, I can help”, he suggested.

He suggested?

Did he just suggest that?

Ji Hoon looked at him judgingly: “You are just plain stupid in things involving love. How could you help?”

Woo Jin scratched his head: “Dunno”, he mumbled, “… but I’ll listen”

Ji Hoon managed the most judging and disgusted gaze a human could possibly make, before shaking his head. He then proceeded to ‘watch’ the movie again.

Woo Jin was about to leave after 10 minutes of silence and watching the movie – part of it was because the movie was about to turn really cheesy and he didn’t wanted to see it – before Ji Hoon then dryly said: “Stay and listen to my story peasant”

That wasn’t a very nice way of asking for a favor. But oh well.

“Okay, so I first met this guy just down the street of Samuel’s apartment”, Ji Hoon began, blushing. Woo Jin tried to unobtrusively snatch some popcorns and awkwardly failed with the popcorns spreading around the floor. Typically.

He was scared that Ji Hoon would punch him for interrupting his ‘royal speech’, but surprisingly, Ji Hoon was already drowned in his own misery and explained the story further: “It was not like he was gorgeous at first sight or something! He just looked like an over average good looking peasant unlike the rest of the failed creatures you guys mean to call ‘humans’ and his style and smile and hair and just everything was so annoying perfect unlike normal peasants! You, for example, would never understand!”

“…”, Woo Jin tried to not say something unpleasant, “… thanks”

“So I saw him. And I was like, okay, you annoying as heck, you go with me, you meaningless peasant! Then I dragged him to Samuel’s house!”, Ji Hoon said.

Onto this point, even Woo Jin knew, what went wrong. But he remained silent for his own health.

“He was obviously enjoying my royal presence, whereas I was absolutely not, because he asked me about where we were going. Did he think, I wanted to take him to a date? Of course not, he was only a meaningless creature!”, Ji Hoon carried on.

“He probably asked you where you guys were going because you just kind of kidnapped him but okay”, Woo Jin said.

Ji Hoon proceeded to ignore him and carried on: “And then I ignored him on the whole way because he spoke in English and that language is way too overused around the world, for someone as special as me. I kind of felt how he tried to impress me by using English, but I am way too used to this kind of flirting tactic, so that I could easily defend it!”

“Maybe he could just only speak English”, Woo Jin commented.

Ji Hoon ignored him once again.

“And now, this mean peasant won’t show up again!”, Ji Hoon huffled, throwing popcorn everywhere, and Woo Jin knows, tomorrow is going to be a hard day.

But oh well.

"Well, that isn't exactly his fault. Were you waiting - ”

" - NO "

"...", Woo Jin gulped, "... okay"

Ji Hoon stopped throwing popcorn around and glared at Woo Jin: “That is everything you have to say about this situation? I tell you, this meaningless creature called Guan Lin, which name I certainly not could remember after exactly just one time, is not appearing in my dreams everyday! And he is most certainly not the only thing I can think of everyday! And – you know, I am just not in love with him!”

Ji Hoon accidentally threw one bag full of popcorn at Woo Jin.

There was a long silence between them, with Woo Jin covered in burned popcorn, before the red head then awkwardly scratched his head:

“… so… are you in love now or what”

Ji Hoon stayed silent, before he then panicked again, wailed his arms around, hit his head around thousand times on the cushion, making weird crying sounds, before wrapping himself up with the blankets once again: “…I don’t know, you stupid peasant”

Woo Jin remained silent.

Ji Hoon remained silent.

“…”, Woo Jin awkwardly looked around, “so… who are you again?”

The brunette looked up, first Woo Jin thought it was glare, before he then smiled: “Let’s just binge-watch cheesy movies”

Woo Jin was about to protest.

But then he saw Ji Hoon’s little tears, threatening to fall any second. Woo Jin opened his mouth, closed it again and then decided to watch the movie.

“But”, Woo Jin said after a while, “let’s still change the movie”

 


 

"WHO ARE YOU"

Let's just say, hearing an angry scream, while being punched by a pillow continously, is not the most pleasant thing to wake up to.

In other words - It was a nightmare.

Haha.

You get that joke? Wake up - Nightmare? No? Okay, sorry.

Anyways, Woo Jin heard Ji Hoon getting kicked out of the couch and landing on the hard floor, aswell as popcorn knistering. Ji Hoon probably smashed them while falling down. The red head couldn't imagine how Ji Hoon must look like by now; bed hair, drowsy with bruned popcorn sticking on him.

Probably as stupid as he looks right now.

"WOO JIN TELL ME! WHO IS HE?", he heard the scream again - okay, Woo Jin was slow, but when he opened his eyes and realized, there was Hyun Seob standing in front of him, hitting him with a pillow, covered in burned popcorn, he grasped the situation that he had to get the up to save his from getting murdered by Hyun Seob's wrath and stood up.

"GOOD MORNING!", he screamed.

That was probably not the most sensible thing he could have said to calm Hyun Seob down.

But it did.

Kind of.

Hyun Seob's eyes were covered in tears and before Woo Jin could grasp the situation, the black haired boy dramatically threw himself in Woo Jin's arms and cried as loudly as Dae Hwi watching Dong Hyun and Young Min being endless obvious to each other.

"You betrayed our love with somebody different! I didn't know... I didn't know you were this heartless!", Hyun Seob screamed and Woo Jin just kind of sat there, removing the burned popcorns around his hands.

"WHY AREN'T YOU SAYING ANYTHING", Hyun Seob screamed even louder, making Woo Jin shriek surprisingly.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about!", Woo Jin defended himself weakly. As a response thereto, Hyun Seob only cried louder, before hitting him until the red head couldn't feel the place, where he was hit anymore.

When he was about to open his mouth and ask, what the hell is actually happening right now, Hyun Seob only stood up tearfully and cried:

"YOU ARE STUPID! I HATE YOU"

Before he ran of.

Leaving confused Woo Jin behind.

"..."

The red head heard knistering sounds from behind of him: "... what kind of stupid melodrama just happened in front of my eyes", Ji Hoon snorted, his voice still thoarty.

Woo Jin gulped.

"I really don't know"

 


 

A/N: Oooookay guuuuuys I am soooooooorrrrrrrryyyyy

It's been like half a year or somethin' since I last updated like whhhhhuuuuuut???

So I am here with a new chapter!

...

which I am not very satisfied with........... T.T

If you guys have any questions, or any special ships or any request or any ideas or just want to talk to me or somethin' just feel free to comment^^

( by the way, I don't know but should I make the font a bit larger? I just realized it's small as and nobody can read it probably... guys, tell me )

OR you can search my name on social media ( instagram: airinnieha ) and dm or something if you have a comment-trauma or something.

you don't have to follow me through, I am just saying.

NO PRESSURE.

Nah, just kidding XD

I am just lonely.

Searching for friends...

NAH JUST KIDDING.

This author note is getting longer then the actual story XD

Okay then... MERRY CHRISTMAS MY LOVELY READERS <3