Chapter 2

Woo Jin just wants to live a normal life

Chapter Two

He may have acciedentally confessed his love


 

A wise man had once said to never judge a book by it's cover and it’s probably Woo Jin’s first time to have a first hand experience of this saying. In a way to extreme way, he may add humbly.

To summarize the first ten minutes of his awakening on a wonderful Sunday morning - nature catastrophes.

It started pretty harmless with Dae Hwi high pitched scream in the middle of the morning - it was like 6 a.m - while Woo Jin was still yawning and rubbing his half closed eyes and thinking of killing Dae Hwi. But because he still was a loving older brother, he forcefully stood up and waddled his way to the kitchen and living room: “Who burnt the ramyun”

He definitely did not expect an in panic running around Dae Hwi armed with a pan and a kitchen towel wrapped around his head while swinging around the broom they had not used since 1995.

“I’ll just ask for a simple summary what happened”, he said. It was a wonder he was heard; Dae Hwi was still running around and screaming. “Woo Jin! Woo Jin! Woooooooo Jiiiiiin!”, Dae Hwi yelled even louder as he had realized someone was awake and the red haired boy wonders why the two oldest - as well as the whole town - weren’t awake by now.

“Yeah that’s me”, he said dryly.

“You can not believe what happened!”

“I already agree. What happened”

Dae Hwi looked around, swung the broom, before praying to God out of nowhere and then saying: “We have no food anymore. We... we were robbed! INVADERS!”, he suddenly cried and landed with a loud ‘thud’, mumbling: “That - that must be... that must be Nessie! I knew it, someday he would come and destroy us all!”

“Nessie is a fish and most probably doesn’t exist”, Woo Jin said while walking to their refrigerator. He let out an loud gasp as he found out there was literally no food left and that only some half opened sausages and cheese sticks were there. Dae Hwi didn’t lie and that was probably the most surprising thing on the whole story.

“Yeah, that’s why most of our chicken meat is gone!”, Dae Hwi said still swinging around that broom.

“What kind of conclusion is that?”

“Look”, Dae Hwi looked around once more time, checking if there was any enemy close, before adding, “there is a cite like ‘opposites attract each other’ right? So it is only a natural behavior of Nessie, a fish, to like chicken meat. That is why Nessie stole our chicken meat and it is gone now with all the other food!”

“Dae Hwi, chicken is not the opposite of fish

Dae Hwi completely ignored Woo Jin’s attempt to knock some sense into that brain of his and crawled up the sofa, before standing there like a warrior about to fight in a war: “We have to get it back”

“Do you mind if I go showering first? I smell like ”

Dae Hwi suddenly stopped posing, turned around and rolled his way to Woo Jin, afterwards wiggling his eyebrows. “What did you and Hyun Seob do last night for you to smell like ???”

Woo Jin scratched his head: “Who the heck is Hyun - , where is Hyung Seob?!”

Dae Hwi’s wiggling eyebrows fell in an instant and there was this little process in his brain before he screamed: “OH MY GOD! THEY HAVE TAKEN HYUN SEOB TOO!!!”

Now there were two boys panicking and running in circles, before the door to the master bedroom opened and a very angry Alpaca appeared: “You guys want to experience my fist so badly or why do I have to listen to screaming Micropachycephalosaurus hongtuyanensis on a Sunday morning, around 6 a.m, where normal people sleep?”

Dae Hwi jumped over half of the room to their eldest and hugged him with tears in his eyes: “It’s - It’s over”, he said and Young Min nodded annoyedly: “Yeah it’s over. Who want’s to die first, Woo Jin or you”

“I didn’t even scream!”, Woo Jin defended but nonetheless walked over to their eldest and clung on him too.

“Is that a cuddling session without me”, Dong Hyun suddenly appeared from behind and began to embrace their oldest too, so that suddenly everybody stood there in a circle with angry Young Min being the center.

“Okay, is that a sort of hidden camera for me or why do I suddenly feel the love pouring”, Young Min attempted to karate kid everybody away but failed miserably.

“Okay so listen Hyung!”, Dae Hwi literally dragged the whole hugging squad direction sofa, “there is a Nessie in our dorm and we don’t know where but all the food is gone and how do we live now because it’s Sunday and no connivence store is open and do we all need to starve until tomorrow morning where we have school and to go to school without food is like suicide and I would rather eat Dong Hyun’s not even half finished omelette than going to school with an empty stomach and why is Dong Hyun even coming out of your room are you guys married or what and Hyun Seob vanished and the bad Nessie took him away from us and Woo Jin is now gonna die lonely and as a old fart till he’s not finding Hyun Seob and - “

“I’m not gonna marry Hyun Seob!”, Woo Jin retorted but was ignored like always.

Young Min only scratched his head before pushing all the love away and saying: “So I guess the mess on the kitchen floor is not your guys doing?”

“No!”, Woo Jin and Dae Hwi both answered at the same time before looking at each other: “The mess on the kitchen floor?” When they arrived, there was a mountain of blankets laying beside the open refrigerator.

“How could I have not realized”, Woo Jin said, inspecting the blanket mountain before suddenly it moved and basically everybody freaked out expect of Young Min because he was still half asleep.

“Okay, that is most certainly not - “, Dong Hyun started, before Dae Hwi cut him off with: “ - IT’S NESSIE, IT’S - “

But before Woo Jin could take his run there was an arm and he was grabbed and pulled closer.

“Woo Jin, everybody dies one day”, Dong Hyun said yawning and went to the bathroom, dragging a now sleeping-standing Young Min with him while Dae Hwi screamed: “Nessie will eat him!”, and quickly ran to the master bedroom too, clinging on their eldest once again.

Woo Jin feels kind of neglected.

‘Oh, I love them’, Woo Jin rolled his eyes, before realizing that his hands were still held by the mountain of blankets. He seriously contemplated if he should take the broom and hit the pile of blankets aggressively or if he should try to poke it - maybe it’s ticklish - but before he could decided for one of them, the arm pulled him closer and a in blanket covered Hyun Seob appeared, looking like he was on the edge of crying.

They looked at each others eyes.

For a long time.

And suddenly - “PAAAARK WOOOOOO JIIIIIIN!!!”, was screamed and the poor red haired youngster had no time to brace himself as well as his ears before the black haired male had screamed his name. Thanks a lot.

“...what”, he said after a long silence of Hyun Seob sobbing with still holding his arm.

Park Woo Jin basically has never had so much clue what was going on, so this was kind of too much for him too take. Hyun Seob didn’t answer immediately, instead he sobbed two more times before saying: “Y-You were playing with me right?!”

Woo Jin has no clue why this line sounded like straight from a cheesy teen life drama.

Honestly he had no clue about the situation at all.

He must have looked downright confused because Hyun Seob suddenly threw away two sheets of blankets before grabbing something looking strangely like Dae Hwi’s mobile phone before showing a message and because the mobile phone was literally shoved in front of his face, he could see the exchanged messages between Arredondo Samuel and Dae Hwi.

“S-See that! You were only going to a blind date with me because... because you almost washed Dae Hwi!”, Hyun Seob sobbed and Woo Jin had never wanted to knock someone over that badly before.

“No, listen”, Woo Jin sighed, “honestly it was really - “

“ - HOW COULD YOU PARK WOO JIN I SERIOUSLY - UGH - WAHHHH - “

“No, seriously, I just - “

“ - I ATE THE WHOLE FRIDGE AS A REVENGE BECAUSE Y-YOU - ”

“Calm down, It’s not my fault, I - “

“I HATE YOU PARK WOO JIN I REALLY THOUGHT - “

“I love you”, Woo Jin slipped out, hoping for a stop of Hyun Seob’s outburst because his ears were close to bleeding and he didn’t really had thought of the consequences. He should have.

“You- you - “, Hyun Seob blushes, hides behind the bunch of blankets which were still left, made some strange movements and poses before looking at Woo Jin again, his eyes suddenly free from all the tears and shimmering.

“Yay, okay then let’s go food shopping!”, he said all excited while jumping and now Woo Jin had realized how Hyun Seob’s little fingers still had grabbed his arms and he felt like it’ll get amputate too soon in his sweet 19 years of life.

 


 

By ‘okay then let’s go food shopping’ Woo Jin had not expected Hyun Seob to mean to steal food.

No seriously.

He was about to become a criminal.

But before he could have grasped the situation, Hyun Seob had already sneaked in the front yard of the house, which looked more like a villa by the way, and said to Woo Jin: “Isn’t that great, the thrill?”, while looking like an innocent, cute and playful boy not somebody who is ready to rob food out of another mans house.

“Uh... I seriously am not very fond of this idea”, the red haired male said honestly and in an instant Hyun Seob turned around and moved closer to him, until their faces were only inches apart.

“You know, I really like you”, Hyun Seob said, smiling brightly, “Really, really, so much that the sky and the ground - “

Woo Jin spit on Hyun Seob’s face out of surprise and disgust of the sudden confess.

The black haired male literally fell backwards from the spit and Woo Jin had to use his whole strength to not let him roll down the whole hill. Which basically means, he had to embrace Hyun Seob.

Which basically means, they were now sitting in somebody’s front yard, with the intention to steal this certain somebody’s food, embracing each other and looking like some sick teeny-love couple.

Woo Jin want’s to vomit and Hyun Seob looks at him all red and shy.

“I-I”, he starts and Woo Jin already wants to block his ears because he somehow really doesn’t want to know what is after this sentence. Hyun Seob looks down embarrassed then looks at Woo Jin again: “I really love you”

‘Dude, we met like 11 hours ago’, he wants to say but was scared to hurt the boy in his arms, so he just let him go and swiftly moved his position, so that he has a better view of the villa: “So, like I said, I don’t think it’s a good idea”

He waited awhile for response, but when he got nothing, he slowly got worried because - ‘Dang, did he now really roll down the hill, is he dead, or why do I don’t get a response’

He turned around worriedly only to see Hyun Seob’s eyes shooting hearts at him and the red haired male was now seriously scared of his life - not that he doesn’t think Hyun Seob is cute, it’s just that they met yesterday and to be head over heels in love with somebody in such a short time; more so, when it is somebody so awkward like Park Woo Jin; is seen impossible by the taller one.

“Uh... yeah. So I was saying - “

“H-Honestly, I know that you probably don’t feel the same like I do, but I am willing to change it!”

“... oooookay, so I was saying that -”

“And if you give me a chance to show you what kind of boy I am, I will really try my best to be good to you!”

“... yeah, so I would say that we should - “

“I know that must sound really fake to you because we like met yesterday, but it was love at first sight for me! And when you just saved me from falling and dying, I could be sure of my feelings because when our faces were only inches apart, I could feel butterflies in my stomach and it’s not the hunger because my heart was beating really quickly too!”

Woo Jin opened his mouth to say something, but closed it once again before taking Hyun Seob hands - as a way to shut the boy up - and walk him outside of the front yard: “Let’s go before the house owner sees us”

He wasn’t sure what kind of face Hyun Seob had made as he took his hand and walked out of the ground of the owners house, but he surely heard the giggling and it was driving him insane.

‘God Dae Hwi, in what kind of situation did you just drag me’

 


 

“... so that is basically all that happened”, Woo Jin explained 3 hours later, when instead of going to rob a house, they went to Samuel and the boy proudly showed his collection of different flavored ramyun and they took 6 packs. He then wiggled his eyebrows as his and Woo Jin’s eyes met each other and Woo Jin remembers, that this boy was another reason, why he had it so hard in his life at the moment. Well, at least he gave them the ramyun.

After that situation, Hyun Seob planned to head home, even though hesitant, as he didn’t wanted to let go of Woo Jin’s hands. He cites: “See, our hands fit right in each other. Mine is small and yours is large, isn’t that the sign of true love?” Woo Jin had pulled his hand away in a speed, he didn’t knew he had possessed. Hyun Seob didn’t really looked hurt by it, he just smiled and pressed his hands to his lips, kissed it, before touching Woo Jin’s cheeks with his just kissed hand.

“So that it doesn’t freaks you out that much”, he said smiling.

Damn, it freaked Woo Jin out so much, he ran away.

End.

Back to the present.

Dae Hwi’s jaw dropped: “What?! Why didn’t you kiss him?! Why, Woo Jin, why???”

Woo Jin want’s to respond with a bark but before he could, Dong Hyun had answered for him: “Dae Hwi, you’re just too young to understand. He is teasing him”

To that, Woo Jin only groaned. Dae Hwi and Dong Hyun went then on, discussing what is more Woo Jin’s dating style, before the red haired male interrupted them with: “Okay whatever. Can you guys at least unleash me now?”

Young Min just quietly removed Woo Jin’s binds as the other two ignored him and argued on and then smiled at him sorrily: “Yeah, you know how extreme Dong Hyun and Dae Hwi can be when they hear about love lives”

Woo Jin feels a strange feeling of last affection for their oldest.

But then Young Min's smile only grew larger and he said: "But doesn't first love feel good, Woo Jinnie?"

Park Woo Jin ran away with a self proclaimed promise in not speaking with the Brand New People in between 24 hours again.

 


 

A/N: Sorry, it's soooo short T_T
Well, but still, I hope you guys liked my second chapter <3
Comment and supscribe pleasuuuuuuu and have a good day~