Chapter 3

Woo Jin just wants to live a normal life

 

Chapter Three

Weird moment that made Woo Jinnies heart flutter 

 



"Woo Jinnie my Love! I came to get you some churros because I heard from Dae Hwi that you almost like idolize churros and -"

Hyun Seob immeditately shut up when he saw in what kind of state Park Woo Jin, a still half asleep young 19 years Old teenager, was.


Park Woo Jin was just coming out of the shower and was putting his jeans on, when suddenly somebody smashed his bathroom door and he now stood there completly flabbargasted.


And - to repeat it again - he was still in the process of putting his jeans on.


Which basically means he stood there half , without a t-shirt or whatsoever.


"Uhm... Could you please... wait outside", the red haired male stuttered as he felt Hyun Seob's gaze on his body and lingering on his six pack.


The other just nodded after what seemed like 5 minutes too much then it should have been. When Hyun Seob then smiled and closed the door with flushed cheeks and hearts in his eyes, Woo Jin could breathe again and immediately went through plans to how to smash Dae Hwi because the other exactly had knewn that he was showering and still let Hyun Seob in.


When he finished preparing his heart for all the weird stuff that was going to happen, he went out the bathroom but it seemed like all the prepareness was for nothing because hell he wasn't prepared for Hyun Seob shoving chocolate in his face.


"I love you will you marry me???"


Even Woo Jins towel fell from the shock.


"... nice to see you again too"
It was literally the only thing he could think of to say.


Huyn Seob just smiled and took his hands, later putting the chocolate in it and saying: "It's okay if you still can't answer. I'll wait for it"


"....", Woo Jin blinked, "...okay"


What was he, a socially awkward teenage boy, just coming out of the shower, suppose to say to somebody who just proposed to him and just knows him for merely 3 days?


What would normal people say in this situation?


Do normal people even get in these situations?


Probably not.


Hyun Seob smiled brightly once again before jumping on Woo Jins bed: "So this is your room?", he asked before happily leaning back, "yeah I remember waking up in this room when I was first here. Looking back at it, I should have stayed there even if I was awake, I mean you would have woken up seeing my face and that would have maybe made you fall in love with me more quickly?

Well, but it's not like I am complaining, I can wait for you, it just that I am scared to lose you to somebody different, I mean xou are cute and handsome and as I just saw before you have a nice body too; honestly I kind of knew before that there would be somerhing nice hidden behind your t-shirt but I wasn't prepared for that well toned six pack, I mean, Dae Hwi showed me a video of you flashing while you were dancing and since then I can't wait you to be my boyfriend but of course I still can be patient with you, I mean -"


" - so okay, thanks for the churros", Woo Jin quickly ended the talk of Hyun Seob literally swooning over him.

It was embarassing and kind of weird when somebody was saying all that in front of him, even more so when Hyun Seob was saying it so sincerly and with the love in his eyes even the Park Woo jin can't unsee.

Hyun Seob immediately stopped before he then tapped the spot beside him: " Woo Jinnie, sit down next to me?"


Woo Jin watched Hyun Seob willingly moving a bit away for Woo Jin to have his personal space. He gave him an awkward thanks and sat down beside him a bit hesitatingly.


Afterwards it was just Hyun Seob giving him the churros ( even though the other had said it was a pity that he couldn't feed him directly but he'll wait for that someday in the Future ) and Woo Jin almost grew paranoid because everything was going so normal it was... unnormal.


So he decided to say something.

Easier aaid then done, he thought to himself before he turned to Hyun Seob. The other was munching on a churro happily before he must have realized that Woo Jin was looking at him and he turned too.


Suddenly they were both looking at each others eyes and the red head suddenly noticed that the space between them wasn't that much - if Hyun Seob would just lean forward only a little bit, their nose would touch.


It was weird.


Really weird.


Really Freaking weird.


It was even more weirder for Woo Jin because he just couldn't look away, it was like Hyun Seobs eyes were so soft and sincere, it drawed him in; it was like the little bit of churros on Hyun Seobs lips were willingly there and they were screaming to wipe them away.


Damn, he thought before choving a napkin in Hyun Seobs face.


"H-Here your lips look so kiss- I- I mean, there's something about your lips that - I- I-"


Woo Jin killed himself mentally, revived himself, afterwards stuttering: " Y-you have something on your lips"


Hyun Seob blushed before crunching up his nose and smiling brightly: "Thank you"


He took the napkin happily and wiped everything away, before giggling: " I love you"


Woo Jin coughed.


Then he turned away and nipped on his churros, his head flushing red like a tomato.

 




Park Woo Jin does not know why the hell he was now once again in this creepy café only shortly after they had finished the churros.


He looked around uncomfortably while Hyun Seob seemed to have the time of his life, describing him what each of the dishes meant.


The red head found out that the last dish he had ordered, the 'love love love lovely lovebirds love till the world ends', the most sugared and a special menu was, which means his karma was showing him once again, how unlucky he actually was.


"So, what do you want to eat? I would suggest the young love menu set, it is really delicious and cost the least!", Hyun Seob excitingly turned the menu card for Woo Jin to see and the latter doesn't know if it's willingly or not, but Hyun Seob just seems a tad bit too close.

Like the awkward bean he was, he tried leaning back a bit and the result was that he allmost fell off the damned pastel chair.


Why would people construct chairs three times smaller then their own sizes anyway??


But at least Hyun Seob got him.


Or, srew that 'at least'


Hyun Seob was falling with him.


So basically they were both on the ground now, Hyun Seob on top of Woo Jin and the red haired male - purely because of his reflexes - had his arm around Hyun Seobs waist.


in the middle of the Café.


Innocent teenage love couple café.


Aaaaawkwarrrd.


So because they were laying on top of each other, they must have looked like a couple with too agressive skinship and PDA.


So somebody screamed.


And somebody threw their menu in the air.


And suddenly, the boss of the café entered with a loud bang and Woo Jin kind of Knows - holy , in what kind of dumb situation is he now again?

His first thoughts: run.

His second thought: Hyun Seob is on top of him - he can't run.


Third thought: I must get him off/warn him/ drag him


Fourth: , is he sleeping?


Hyun Seob laid there unconsciously and Woo Jin kind of wanted to let him there and run for his life, but he didn't because he was loyal.


So he just pulled Hyun Seob a bit closer - he was halfly laying on the cold floor okay??? - waiting for the his 63736 life crisis since he met all of Brand New and Hyun Seob.


Which he knew like what? About 4 years? And Hyun Seob like 3 days?


Anyways, so the boss was entering.


The owner had an almost scary body as his built was bigger then normal koreans and his hair was pink, which made him even more -
wait, what.


Pink.


His hair was pink?


Pink?


"your hair is pink", Woo Jin splurred out intelligently.


The mans face went from super scary mafia to mishevious little kid real quick.


"yeah! you like it?", he asked, proudly brushing through his hair, "honestly, at first it was because a friend of mine accidently threw pink paint over me but then I saw - hey it kind of suits me! - so I dyed it!"


Woo Jin blinked.


Then he turned around and took Hyun Seob in his arms.


And ran.


This person is not in his right mind too, he thought, before running into the sunset with Hyun Seob in his arms.

 


 

Meanwhile in the café Kang Daniel, the infamous café owner, laughed loudly once again, as somebody put his arm around his shoulders.


"yo, they are the typicall teenage love drama couple. I bet one of them confessed his love already"


"I bet the other is still hesitating"


"I bet he is actually in love with him but can't accept it, because it still seems unreal for the other"


"I bet they have moments like every 5 seconds"


"I bet the black haired dude is just playing unconscious"


"I bet -"


"- Daniel, Seong Woo stop. Go to work"


Daniel turned around, smiling brightly: "I'm the boss here, TaeHyun", Noh Tae Hyun, a forced part-timer, pointed at Ong with an raised eyebrow.


"He's... my personal butler"


Ong smirked: "personal butler, yo"


"That somehow sounds when it comes out of your mouth", Daniel laughed.


"Omo! What are you imagining!", Ong faked an false gasp.


Then they both looked at each others eyes and started to laugh.


Tae Hyun rolled his eyes, already used to this kind of behaviour from his boss and his fellow employee:"And i'm working here"

 


 

A/N: Sryyyyyy I need so long to upload T.T

I am in Vietnam right now and you guys know there is no internet and i'm currently writing on my phone which also explains the bad quality editing....

once again srrrrry!

Well, I still hope u guys liked the chapter, I tried to make it as long as possible <3

Comments make my day btw.

no pressure.

I am just saying.

;)