#01TTFF06

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone went to their classes, leaving Ten to roam around the campus alone. He still knew the place at the back of his head. How could he not when a lot of his treasured memories were made here? A lot of smiles, laughter, and tears.

 

Ten sat down on the stairs of the grandstand, making him face the grass field. He sighed to himself and leaned on his right hand as he tried to reminisce the scene that happened on the exact same place he was sitting on. He still remembered what Johnny told him the day he came back from Thailand. "Maybe it's too soon to tell you what really happened." What really happened? He saw everything clearly. How could there be any loopholes? It made him curious.

 

"Eomma!" Ten's train of thoughts went away as he searched for the source of the yell. He saw Mark and Jaemin waving, walking towards him with bright smiles.

 

"What are you two doing here? Don't you have classes?" Ten asked.

"It's our vacant." The two replied almost in chorus.

"Well, aren't you two just sweet and adorable. You even say things together." Ten commented with a mischievous smile.

Jaemin blushed and shied away from the comment but Mark was the opposite, confidently replying to his hyung with "Of course! He is my everything!"

 

He is my everything.

 

The Thai's smile turned into a frown and his eyes went blank and dull. It's as if those words put him into a trance, returning the train of thoughts he lost awhile back.

 

-flashback-

 

"I need you so much right now, baby." Ten's heart shattered just hearing his boyfriend cry through the phone. What broke his heart more is knowing that he can't be there with him in this time of pain because he was invited to perform as a guest in a popular TV show in Thailand and Taeyong was in a hospital in Seoul, watching over his cancer-stricken father through a glass window. His father was down to his last breaths. The difficult situation made Ten cry as well.

 

"I know, baby. I'm sorry that I'm here instead of there with you. I really wish I was. I really do, but I can't. I promise to finish this as soon as possible, okay? Just two days." Ten pleaded.

"But, baby..." Taeyong couldn't continue because the line was cut.

 

Ten slid down the wall sobbing, hugging his knees.

 

"I'm really sorry."

Two days went by quickly. Sad to say, Taeyong's father died shortly after his phone call with Taeyong ended, but he died peacefully with no regrets. Ten was now on his plane flying back to Korea on the same day of the wake of Taeyong's father. He was nervous, but hopefully, he'll see Taeyong once he gets there.

It was just after sundown when Ten reached the university chapel where the wake was being held at. He went inside, but there was only one person inside. A woman in an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter