#01TTFF02

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding! Dong!

 

"SURPRISE!"

 

As soon as Ten opened his apartment door, he was greeted by all of his friends from the student government of SM University School of Performing Arts. You see, that's how they became friends. Taeyong, who didn't show up, was their president. Johnny was their external VP. Sicheng was secretary. Doyoung was treasurer. The others were councilors of their respective year levels.

 

They were holding up balloons, pizza, soda, and other party food. The sight made him pull up his hands to his face to hide the wide smile caused by the joy of seeing his friends after a long time. When he raised his head, though, he saw a familiar tall figure at the back, head hanging low. His wide grin turned into a sad smile.

 

He ushered everyone inside and they placed everything they brought onto his living room table.

 

"Eommaaa..." Mark looked like he was about to cry as he hugged his motherly hyung. He lightly punched Ten but Ten could only smile and hug him back.

 

"Aww I didn't know my yeobo could be as soft as he is right now." Jaemin said a bit too loudly as Ten glanced at him with a confused expression. Ten eyed Mark, raising his eyebrows questioningly.

 

"Yeobo?"

"Oh yeah, ummm..." Mark scratched his nape, knowing he had to introduce the other. "Eomma, this is Jaemin, my b-boyfriend..."

 

Ten practically squealed at the couple.

"Aigooooo. My little Mark is all grown up." Ten pinched his cheeks then turned Jaemin.

"Yah! You're really pretty, huh"

"T-thank you, Ten hyung"

"Please, call me eomma. Take care of my Mark, eh."

"N-ne."

 

After Mark, Ten was roughed up by his close knit of friends, Yuta, Doyoung, and Taeil, the three of them taking turns in berating the Thai boy with 'where were you's' and 'what the hell were you thinking's' The Thai boy could only grin, apologizing and reasoning out that what matters is that he's already here. Their conversation was cut when he noticed a hand crawling up Doyoung's waist.

 

"Oh my God. Woojae, please" Doyoung muttered under his breath. Jaehyun whispered something into Doyoung's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter