#01TTFF05

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone in the student council room took a seat and proceeded to discuss Ten's participation in the Music Fest. Being the committee head, Doyoung was asked to start off.

 

"Okay, so we decided to make Ten take the last slot for performers for the Music Fest." Doyoung started.

"We could not source out performers from outside the university due to the lack of time and budget." Taeil added.

"Furthermore, we thought Ten would freshen up the festival scene considering he was one of our best dancers back then." Yuta topped it off.

 

"Oh! That's right! I saw a video of him dancing with Taeyong hyung. That y concept was really jjang! They should dance together too for the festival." Donghyuck suggested, completely oblivious to the fact that he made the air awkward. Because of this, Jaemin elbowed him and Sicheng shushed him from across the table.

 

"Umm, I-I don't think that's a good idea. I mean Jenn-" Ten tried to shut down Donghyuck's suggestion but was cut off by Jennie.

"No! I think you should do it." Her exclamation surprised everyone, even his boyfriend.

"Jennie..." Taeyong softly pleaded to his lover with eyes that said "you don't have to do this" all over, but like always, she would only smile to conceal the pain she had to endure to keep Taeyong happy. She squeezed his hand, reassuring him that it was alright.

 

A martyr, indeed. The things people do for the ones they trul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter