#01TTFF03

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining from outside the window of the student council room. Taeyong was sitting on his chair with several project documents laid out in front of him. The sound of rain pouring reminded him so much of when he first met the person who took him out of his shell.

 

"Yah, Taeyongie. I heard Ten came back." Jennie, the internal VP and Taeyong's current girlfriend, said. But Taeyong only gave a hum as a response. The mention of the Thai boy's name pulled him deeper in his thoughts, reminiscing their time together before everything went downhill.

 

If you knew Taeyong before he got famous in college, you'd know he wasn't the type of person you'd perceive him to be upon first glance. You'd think that because of his unrealistically gorgeous features, he'd be the type to go out and about with ladies or even guys, but he was quite shy. You'd have to be the one to initiate the conversation, and that wasn't always an easy task. Being an unopen book, it was difficult to think of something that would spark the boy's interest. That is until a certain someone came into his life.

 

-flashback-

 

It was raining outside the classroom and Taeyong felt a tad depressed because of this. He was quietly waiting for their professor to arrive, and he did after a while, but he wasn't alone.

 

"Settle down, class. We have a new addition."

 

The class began to exchange thoughts through loud whispers. Meanwhile, the professor whispered something to the new student's ear.

 

"Ah. Ne. Hello. I'm Chittaphon Leechaiyakul and I'll be your new classmate. If my name is too long, you can use my nickname, Ten. Also, I'm Thai so please bear with my accent." The new student introduced himself and let out a wide smile, revealing his perfect pearly whites. For a moment, it seemed like it was more sunny than rainy outside.

 

Taeyong was staring at the boy named Ten all throughout. His presence was mesmerizing. He loved his eyes, his nose, his smile, his teeth, his accent, his...

"Excuse me?"

Taeyong was startled out of his reverie by the sudden voice, even more so when he realized it was Ten who called out to him and was now sitting beside him. "When did he get here?" Taeyong thought to himself.

"Oh. Oh?"

Great. Taeyong managed to look like a weirdo just with two syllables. But since when did he care about looking like a weirdo? He always has been in the eyes of others. What made this boy special that he got embarassed for himself?

The other boy chuckled and Taeyong swore it was the most pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter