#01TTFF04

You Are My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weekdays didn't mean waking up early for classes in Ten's case. He finished his 3rd and 4th year within a year through a special program in his university in Bangkok. His friends couldn't believe the fact, but Ten only reasoned out that he had "connections, connections that they didn't have." Despite this, here he was, walking (or more like being dragged) to his old university on an early Monday morning with the YuDoTae trio.

 

"Okay, can someone please tell me. What gives?! I'm supposed to be getting my beauty sleep." Ten whines. Because the three rushed him to prepare, he wasn't able to come out of the apartment in his greatest version.

"Get your beauty sleep later, hoe. You owe us a year, if you've already forgotten." Yuta replied with the sassy tone Ten knew him for.

"But I'm still jetlagged."

"If it helps in convincing you, our lives depend on your attendance in the committee meeting." Doyoung stated.

"Meeting for what?" Ten asked.

"We'll tell you when we get there. For now, we just need to hurry up because I feel that our president will finally snap if we don't finalize this project." Taeil replied.

"Okay, fine." Ten rolled his eyes, but felt flattered inside because he was needed. "Who's the president, anyway?"

 

The other three gave each other worried looks before Taeil nodded after a while and answered Ten's query.

 

"It's Taeyong."

 

Taeyong. The name played in his mind on repeat as they walked to the university. "He's still the president, huh." Ten thought.

 

Still.

 

-flashback-

 

Ecstatic applause. Loud chants. Ten could feel the trust and admiration the student body had in Taeyong. Not once in the history of his university was there ever a president coming from the 3rd year level, so this was really an amazing feat for him.

 

There, behind the podium, his boyfriend stood with visibly shaky feet and with an unstable voice, he delivered his victory speech.

 

"First, I'd like to thank the entire student body for giving me all your trust and support. Thank you to my mentors, family, and friends who guided me all throughout campaign period. With all of your support, I am sure I will be able to abide by my promise to do well during my term. And lastly..."

 

Taeyong turned to look at Ten who was seated upfront.

 

"To the person who holds a special place in my heart... Ten?"

 

With the mention of his name, the audience squealed like crazy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter