Nightmare So Real

Sealed With A Kiss

A/N      Sorry for the late update. Well, I always say sorry but truth is I'm a slow updater. :P

****************************************************************************************************************************************

The room is pitch black. Not a single light can be found. Sounds of foot steps stepping on the cold stone floor echoed in the dark. The steps are slow and careful, indicate that the owner is taking a cautious measure, a step at a time. A sound of something being knocked over was heard and the owner of the steps hissed and cursed in pain.

Choza un.” A flicker of light came up, brighten the room. A pale face appear under the light and it was Jaejoong, searching around the room frantically.

Yunnie? Where are you?” Jaejoong's small voice travelled within the room, looking for the one that he loves.

With the help of the light that he conjured earlier, Jaejoong continue to step forward in the dark.

'Where am I? Where is everyone?' The questions played in Jaejoong's mind, reminding him all the time that he was alone in an unfamiliar place.

Jaejoong strained his vampire eyes ahead but all he sees is darkness, an unusual darkness. Nermally without light, Jaejoong's vampire sight is superb and amazing but today, it seems that his sight is not helping him and even with the light by his witch power could not help him much. Immediately, Jaejoong knew that something is terribly wrong and that his instinct never fail him. Taking one more step, Jaejoong found a big steel door in front of him.

'When did this door appear?' Jaejoong asked himself. He swears that it was not there before. Shaking his head, Jaejoong cautiously put his hand on the handle and pushed. The door opened with a click and squeak loudly. A cold wind hit Jaejoong's face when the door opened and immediately smells of rotten bodies and stinking blood caught his nose.

Jaejoong's heart thud crazily in his chest. The smells are so familiar to him and bad memories came back haunting him.

Jaejoong ran to where the smells came from and there on the floor two bodies were laying. Jaejoong refused to register what he saw into his mind. Decay bodies were laying side by side on the cold marble floor. River of dried blood was pooling around the bodies. Jaejoong stepped forward shakily and when he took a clear look on the bodies, painful cries escaped Jaejoong's mouth.

There, on the cold floor is Junsu who lost half of his face and his hand was interwined with what Jaejoong assumed as Yoochun for the body that laid beside Junsu is without the head. Diverted his eyes away from the horror sight on the floor, he saw a body on the wall nearby. Straining his eyes to look due to the blur from his tears, Jaejoong saw the body was actually pinned on the wall with daggers on the palms and ankles. Looking hard, Jaejoong gasped when he finally figured out who it was. Changmin was being hung on the wall and his gut was pouring out while old blood was pooling under him. He was tortured to death.

Jaejoong collapsed on the floor with a scream. He closed his eyes and shoke his head, trying to make the scene he saw disappear. Suddenly, his eyes snapped opened. He need to find Yunho, his dear Yunho. Jaejoong stood up and ran forward, eyes frantically searching for his beloved.

Ahead of him, another body was laying on a stone altar. He dashed towards the body, chanting in his mind, praying that it was not whoever he think it is but much to his dismay, it was actually Yunho. Jaejoong cried helplessly and touched Yunho. His cries turned to desperate scream when his hands touched a hard cold body. Yunho's chest was opened and Jaejoong can see a missing heart. Someone took Yunho's heart!

YUNNIE!!!”

Jaejoong woke up from his slumber with hard panting and sweating. The dream was too real to him. He looked to his right, hoping to see Yunho beside him but found no one. Jaejoong started to panic and searched around the room with his eyes but he can't find his fiance.

'He might be in the bathroom.' Jaejoong thought but he can hear no sound from there. Jaejoong panic more. The bad dream was still vivid and lingered in his mind. The fear in his heart was so intense that he started to wonder whether it was just a dream, or it was the future. Jaejoong palmed his face with his hands trying to wipe away all his fear and weariness.

The sound of the door being opened making Jaejoong looked up from his hands and found Yunho walked into his room with a tray in his hands.

Oh, Joongie, you already woke up. I brought you your dinner.” Yunho said while putting the tray on Jaejoong's laps.

Jaejoong only look at Yunho with tears and sweats without moving an inch. Yunho looked at Jaejoong intensely only to realise that Jaejoong was in messy state.

Joongie, you all right? What's wrong?” Yunho asked, putting the tray away. He sits beside Jaejoong and pulled him into his embrace.

Jaejoong shuddered in Yunho's warmth and safety. Sensing that Jaejoong was shivering in his arms, Yunho hugged him tighter and whispered shooting words into his ears. Yunho was wondering what had made Jaejoong to be scared like this.

After a few minutes, Jaejoong finally calmed down and small sobs escaped his mouth. Yunho pushed Jaejoong away from him lightly, wanting to know what happened to his precious baby.

Joongie, tell me what happened? Did you hurt yourself?” Yunho asked slightly in panic when he saw Jaejoong's tears stained face, puffy eyes, red nose and swollen lips. His heart clentch seeing how sad and hurt Jaejoong is.

Joongie?” Yunho asked again after he did not get any answer from Jaejoong.

Yun...Yunnie, please don't *sob sob* leave Joongie. Joongie... *sob sob* don't want to separate with Yunnie again.” Jaejoong said in between his sobs. Yunho was surprised hearing what Jaejoong told him. He knew something must have happened while he was gone.

Yunnie is here Joongie. Yunnie will not leave Joongie. Why Joongie think Yunnie will leave Joongie?” Yunho kissed Jaejoong's forehead and wipping away his tears with his thumbs.

Joongie... Joongie saw Yunnie was hurt. Yunnie...Yunnie...has blood all over Yunnie's bosy. Yunnie... Yunnie leave Joongie. Someone... someone kill Yunnie. Joongie called Yunnie but Yunnie did not... did not... Yunnie...” Jaejoong's sobs turned into cries and Yunho quickly hugged him, patting at Jaejoong's back and keep on assuring him that he won't leave him.

It's just a dream, Joongie. It's only a bad dream.” Yunho knew instantly that Jaejoong was having nightmare earlier. They stayed hugging on the bed for some times until Jaejoong's cries reduced. All this while Yunho kept Jaejoong secured and safe in his embrace.

Yunho felt Jaejoong went limp in his embrace and he immediately knew that Jaejoong had fallen asleep due to exhaustion. Slowly and carefully not to wake Jaejoong up, Yunho put Jaejoong on the bed and cover him up with blanket. He swept away Jaejoong's bang, exposing his flush face, fresh from all the crying. Sighing, Yunho continued to stare at the sleeping figure of his fiance with dejected.

I promise not to leave you, Joongie. No matter what happen. I won't loose you once again.” Yunho said while kissing Jaejoong on the lips, tasting the salty tears. He played with Jaejoong's hair, softly singing him a lullaby before realisation hit him.

! He did not eat his dinner!” Yunho was defeated.

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Gosh! Jaejoong's nightmare so scary! Is this the future he is seeing? Or it is just a dream? Enjoy reading and don't forget to leave your comment. Thank you.