Familiar Ahjushi

Sealed With A Kiss

 

A/N      Latest update. Hope you will enjoy this.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yoochun was beaming happily when he reached his home. He was happy because his plan to make Junsu become friendly with him had succeeded. Earlier during lunch at the school, Yoochun behaved himself and waited for Junsu in front of his class. He knew Junsu will be coming his way because Junsu will surely eat lunch together with his cousin, Kibum. However, unknown to Junsu, Kibum had left before Junsu arrive. Yoochun asked Kibum where he was heading to and the latter mentioned about meeting somebody on the rooftop.

Yoochun let Kibum go without much question because he knew exactly who Kibum will meet. Also he knew that starting from today, Junsu will like him more and more. Hey, he was a psychic after all. So when Junsu arrived alone without Changmin beside him, Yoochun was smiling from ear to ear.

Where is Kibummie?” Junsu was taken aback when he saw only Yoochun was standing in front of the class.

Oh, he said he was meeting...” Yoochun was about to explain but he was cut short by Junsu.

Whatever, let's go. I'm starving right now.” Junsu walked in front letting Yoochun to tail him to the cafeteria. The six of them will have lunch together everyday so Junsu was quite comfortable now with Yoochun around him.

Yoochun pouted his lips when Junsu did not let him finished his sentense but he followed him to the cafeteria like a lost puppy. Once they were in the cafeteria, they started to find a place to sit and eat their lunch. Shortly later, they were joined by Jaejoong and Yunho but not Changmin and Kibum. They were eating their lunch silently until Junsu decided to ask the whereabout of Kibum.

Where did Kibum went to? He should be here eating because he missed his breakfast this morning.” Junsu asked Yoochun who happened to be Kibum's classmate.

I though I already told you. He went to the rooftop because somebody asked him to.” Yoochun stopped feeding himself and answered Junsu.

You did? When?” Junsu was shock because he swore he did not hear anything from Yoochun until now.

When I met you outside my class just now.” Again, Junsu can only blink his eyes in confusion.

Aish...How could you? You really hurt me by totally ignore me whenever I talked to you. Did you hate me so damn much? What had I done to deserve this treatment? I just like to tease you that's all.” Yoochun acted sad. He put down his chopsticks and started to wipe his fake tears and soon enough he started to sob softly. Jaejoong, Yunho and Junsu were shock, stunned and did not know what to do. However, Yunho was the first to make a move. He reached out towards Yoochun's hand and squized it trying to shoo Yoochun.

I'm...sorry...I didn't mean to...” Junsu appologized not long after. He felt sorry for making the other male sad. He walked around the table and sat beside Yoochun while giving the male a hug and a pat on his back. He felt guilty for judging the male without getting to know him first. When Junsu was busy comforting Yoochun, Yoochun had winked and made a victory sign to Yunho and Jaejoong. The other two were confused at first but that they finally realised that all was planed out well by Yoochun to get Junsu's attention.

Soon enough, you will be mine again, Su ah.” Yoochun's smile never leave his face and his parents were curious to why their son was so happy right now.

 

***********************

Jaejoong, Junsu and Kibum were on their way home. Kibum had this happiness vibrating from his whole body. He was glowing in delight. He was happy and excited at the same time that he finally a couple with Changmin. Kibum was thinking whether he should tell his hyungs about this happy news.

On the other hand, Junsu was curious to where Kibum had been during lunch so he decided to ask.

Bummie ah, where did you go just now? You did not have lunch with us.” Junsu's question had succeeded in pulling Kibum back from his deep thought but soon enough his face was blushing red when he recalled what happened on the school's rooftop.

I...went to the rooftop.” Kibum stuttered with his own words. He felt nervous right now.

Why did you went there? Are you meeting someone there?” Junsu asked again. He was not satisfied with Kibum's answer. Jaejoong rolled his eyes when he heard the questions from Junsu. He shook his head thinking that how slow Junsu was to not realise the other missing person at their table today. He was so sure that Kibum was meeting Changmin and that both of them had feelings for each other. However, Jaejoong will not jump to the conclusion until he hear it from Kibum himself.

I...erm...yeah...” Kibum nodded and his face was blushing like a red tomatoe.

Who? Palli tell me.” Junsu was now totally shaking Kibum. He was curious as to who did Kibum met until he missed his lunch.

Oh...come on, Junsu ah. Isn't it so obvious?” Jaejoong can't stand the slow head Junsu that he blurted out his opinion.

Deh? Hyung know who was it?” Junsu blinked a few time when he heard what Jaejoong said.

Bummie, just tell him already. He will die in curiousity if you keep the secret to yourself.” Jaejoong shoved at Kibum asking him to break the news.

It's...Changmin hyung...” Kibum finally told his cousins and Junsu had his mouth hang open. He was shock because Changmin never show interest towards others besides his food. So how did Kibum managed to grab his attention?

Way to go dongseng. He's a good man, don't you ever let him go easily.” Jaejoong congratulated Kibum and the three of them shared the same smiles and continued their journey home.

Meanwhile there was a guess at the Kim Resident. It was none other than the Prime Minister Kim himself. Siwon made the second visit to the Kim Resident after a week of finding out where his son was. He missed him so much and he was hoping to see him again.

Sheera and Luke were happy to receive their sunbae's visit. They asked him to have dinner together and Siwon was delighted to agree. He was waiting patiently for his long lost son to come back from school. They were chatting and recounting their old time when the three younger Kim announced their present.

Appa, Omma, we are home...” Junsu who was the loudest among them shouted happily at the entrance.

That's Junsu. He has such loud voice.” Sheera told Siwon and earned herself a whole hearted smile from her sunbae.

Children, we are in the kitchen.” Luke called out for the children to come into the kitchen.

When the three of the younger Kims set their feets inside the kitchen. Siwon get a good look at Jaejoong. He doesn't need his houbae to tell him which is Jaejoong because he can recognise him straight away. Jaejoong was so much like his omma and Siwon had teary eyes when he saw him.

Children, this gentleman here is Prime Minister Kim. He is appa's and omma's sunbae. Siwon hyung, these are my children, Jaejoong and Junsu and the youngest is my brother's son, Kibum.” Luke introduced his guest to his sons and the three children bowed politely to their parents' guest.

Children, just call me Siwon ahjushi. I'm your parents friend, so don't need to be so formal.” Siwon told the children and the children quickly called him as they were told.

Come, the dinner is ready. Let us eat then we can chat later.” Sheera served the dinner with the help from her sons and soon enough they began their eating while chatting lightly.

Both Siwon and Jaejoong felt happy for the chat. Siwon because he finally have the opportunity to know his beloved son better while Jaejoong he has this familiarity in his heart. He somehow felt comfortable and warm whenever he talked to Siwon. Jaejoong was wondering where he had seen this ahjushi before.

For Siwon, the first time he laid his eyes on Jaejoong, there was something on him that reminded him of Heechul. He knew it right away that it was Heechul's doing because he can sense Heechul's power on him. He wondered why Heechul did that to Jaejoong.

Soon, it was getting late. Siwon had to leave the Kims for he has other important things to do the next day. He took his leave with sad but content heart.

Heechul ah, I'm glad you gave me Joongie. He grew up so fine. But, why did you do that to our baby?” Siwon had again looked into the dark sky and talked to his wife. He had this smile and curiosity plastered on his handsome face.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Mianhe, this is only a short update. There are a lot of things in my mind lately and I just don't have

            enough time to continue writing.

            So, Jaejoong and Siwon met but sadly he did not recognised his own father. He felt familiar but he can't

            remember. On the other hand, Siwon figured out something about Jaejoong, what is it? Please continue

            to support this story and don't forget to comment neh, Kamsahamida.