Kidnapped to a Happy Ending

My Crush was Two-Sided After All

Days, leading to weeks had passed where Youngjae hadn’t heard from Jaebum and had made no effort to contact him either since he was so scared about doing so. He also had avoided the normal spots where he would be since he had known his schedule but that made it so much more difficult because seeing him and become such a large part of his life that he felt empty without seeing him.

 

Jinyoung being the only one that knew about this except Mark who had told Jinyoung that Jaebum told him, comforted him through this. He was so preoccupied with his own feelings that he barely remembered or registered that there was a strange relationship rebudding between those two.

 

Another “fun” thing that had happened during this small time period was that Yugyeum and Bambam had started dating since they hung out more after that dinner and got closer and just connected as Bambam described it. Bambam just confessed first and they had been dating for a week now.

 

Youngjae felt so envious and Jinyoung couldn’t help but try to comfort his dongsaeng that needed him the most in this time. He was also upset at Jaebum for not reaching out to Youngjae either and this non-communication need to stop.

 

 

 

Luckily Jackson being the social butterfly reactivated the dying group chat that was made on that awkward dinner day that had been dying/dead since the 2jae drama, the new couple spending time together and Mark and Jinyoung figuring out God knows what.

 

Jackson- Guyssssss!!!! The Haunted House is this week!! Are you guys as pumped as I am??”

Bambam- YASSSS!

Yugyeum- ^ <3

Jinyoung- ^gross. But yea totally pumped ^^

Jackson- of course you’re excited to see us scared Jinyoung.

Jinyoung- [sends rolling eyes emoji]

Mark- lol cute,

Jaebum we’re all coming over ok?

Jaebum- ok

Jackson- wow neomu chic and y response!

See you guys all this weekend!!!

Bambam- Yugyeum and I are coming together cuz we’re doing ‘stuff’ before, so we’ll meet you guys there. ;)

Mark- Ew

Jinyoung- Ew

Jackson- Twin Markjin responses. Haha for you maknaes. Ew indeed! We don’t need to know that.

Yugyeum- :P

Bambam- you’re just jealous cuz all of you are lonely.

Mark- I’m with Jinyoung right now, I’m not lonely.

Jinyoung- Yah!

Jackson- ^Gross. Also didn’t need to know that.

Yah Youngjae! You’re coming right? You’ve been MIA lately.

Youngjae- Mmn, I am.

Jackson- Yas! See you all then ;)

{Seen by everyone}

 

Youngjae lied back on his bed. He would finally have to face JB in person. He knew the time would come and after 2 weeks, he feels like he is finally ready to face him. He finished his homework with a smile that night. He knew that after this weekend since he couldn’t avoid it that he could either end up being Jaebum’s boyfriend or with a confused relationship but either way he had made the resolve not to back out. His phone then vibrated and he looked at it.

 

Message from Jinyoung hyung. “Of course” Youngjae thought to himself and rolled his eyes.

 

Jinyoung- Are you ready to face him?

Me- Yea, as ready as I’ll ever be :)

Jinyoung- According to Mark, Jaebum is scared for this Friday because he doesn’t know what to say to you.

Me- Are you just using Mark for information for me? If so thanks ^^

Jinyoung- You’re welcome.

Don’t worry, I’ll be with you in spirit. Hwaiting!

Me- Yes Hyung!

Jinyoung- Now do your homework and don’t let your feelings distract you. Your grades are important too apart from your love life.

Me- yes mom….

Jinyoung- >:(

Me- :P

{Read}

 

Friday came a lot faster than he would have ever liked it to. Jinyoung came to pick him up from his dorm so that they could walk over together but he was very paranoid since he knew his hyung was fond of scaring him. Especially since it was Halloween.

 

When they reached they were a bit early so they stood together in the cold till Mark and Jackson showed up together since they walked over from the dorm with someone he didn’t know.

 

“Hey guys, this is my friend Jae.” Jackson said introducing him to us but just hearing his name made my heart skip a beat because I thought he was going to say Jaebum.

 

Man am I whipped.

 

A few minutes later Bambam and Yugyeum showed up holding hands making everyone there a bit envious with how cute they were together.

 

Once they were all gathered together they decided to approach the house where one of the brothers explained the rules to them.

 

“So the haunted house can only be explored by two or one at a time and throughout the house the brothers will be there to provide an extra scare. Just remember to stay on the path and you will be able to leave safely” The brother said with a wink and a sinister smile which made most of them scared except Mark and Jinyoung who just grinned at the situation and were more than ready to go in.

 

“So which pair of you are going first?” the brother asked.

 

The Yugbam pair raised their united hands and then went in first. From the outside, we heard their screams and it scared us even more. Jinyoung had even creeped up on me to scare me which made me almost hit him but he just laughed it off with Mark who high-fived him. “Seriously when did those two get so close.” He contemplated to himself.

 

The brother then signaled the next pair which was Jackson and Jae who were shaking but took brave steps in. But that was a lost cause as non-stop screams were heard. Scaredy-cats.

 

It was only then that Youngjae realized that there were only 3 of them left and he knew Jinyoung would go in with Mark from those mischievous smiles they were giving each other.

 

“Sorry Youngjae-ah, we’ll be going in first.” Jinyoung said with a smile and small wave to him before leaving him outside by himself. He never thought Jinyoung would ever do that to him.

 

After a few silent minutes passed, the brother by the door of the haunted house got a call.

 

“What do you mean they didn’t come out? Why can’t you find them? They went off path? You can’t find him either? What the hell is going on? It’s ok we only have one person left out here so I’ll send him in.” he heard the guy say before hanging up.

 

‘Of course his hyung would go off course in a haunted house’ he thought to himself rolling his eyes. But he didn’t pay attention to the fact that another person had gone missing.

 

He took a deep breath and entered the house by himself. It was super dimly lit and he barely got around a couple hands reaching for his foot, and the weird ghost sounds before he felt a pair of hands cover his mouth and try to drag him away.

 

He screamed as loud as he could and thrashed but nothing could stop his kidnappers and he almost wanted to cry. This was too much even for a haunted house.

 

He was then shoved into a dimly lit room and he heard the door lock.

 

“NOOOO! OPEN THE DOOR! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? KIDNAPPING IS ILLEGAL!!!” he yelled to the people outside the door whose laughter sounded way too familiar to him as his tears actually fell.

 

“Youngjae-ah?” he heard a voice behind him and when he turned he saw JB dressed as a vampire. A really y one at that, behind him.

 

“Jaebum hyung…” he questioned.

 

“Dammit Mark and Jinyoung! I should have known they were up to no good when they came in here together like that!” Jaebum angrily told himself.

 

“Mark and Jinyoung hyung were the ones that kidnapped me?” he asked feeling somewhat betrayed.

 

“Are you crying?” Jaebum asked and gracefully and quickly walked across the room and wiped my tears away with his thumb.

 

“Don’t be scared.”

 

“Too late” I responded and Jaebum then pulled me into his arms for a comforting hug.

 

“Shh….its ok I’m here…” he murmured into my hair.

 

“No you weren’t.” I said pushing him away and now crying for a completely different reason. “how could you just kiss me and not say anything after? Like what the hell? I waited for so long and you didn’t say a thing. You didn’t even message me!! What am I supposed to think then huh? What did you want to happen after you kissed me? Do you even like me?” Youngjae cried as all the questions poured out of him.

 

“What of course I like you Youngjae-ah.” He said calmly which threw Youngjae off even more.

 

“What? How are you so calm about this? When I spent days and weeks worrying about what will happen?” Youngjae yelled at him.

 

Jaebum just pulled him in for another hug which Youngjae tried to pull away from but was held firmly there by Jaebum until he just gave up and lied limply on his chest.

 

“Let me explain ok?”

 

Youngjae just remained silent and listened to the beating of Jaebum’s heart which was beating really fast almost as fast as his.

 

“I wasn’t sure at first you know. I was scared. I had never felt the feelings I had for you for other people. I’ve had crushes on a lot of people and knew it was just a general attraction. But I have never just experienced that with you and it scared me. I wanted to know more about you. I was curious about someone for once. And then when I finally had to chance to be with you like that I think I got a little too excited. I’m sorry if I scared or went too fast with you. I also felt lost and not sure what to do. But after kissing you it’s like my world came crashing down on me. I couldn’t think about anything but you and that feeling scared me. I have never felt like that before and I didn’t think it was normal. So, I had to talk to Mark about it and he spent days convincing me it was ok and that I should just talk to you but I was just so scared you know? I didn’t know what to say. Afraid I’ll say the wrong thing. And I wanted to do it in person and not over text but I never saw you around campus at all and I lost my courage day by day. And as much as I regret confiding in Mark, I’m glad I did so that I could have this moment to tell you this. Choi Youngjae…”

 

Youngjae who had been quietly listening till then looked up from lying on his chest to look into his eyes.

 

“Choi Youngjae. I think…..no…I know I am in love with you and am falling for you more with each passing second. Do you think you could deal with this idiot and be my boyfriend?”

 

Again, the reason behind Youngjae’s tears changed. Now he was happy beyond any rainbow pooping skipping unicorn in a field of faeries and flowers.

 

Jaebum gently kissed his tears away and smiled at him and he felt his heart melt right then and there. He knew he was incapable of speech so he just nodded and kissed Jaebum who didn’t hesitate to respond to the kiss.

 

The happy ending he had always wanted came to him as he hoped it will. Jinyoung hyung as evil as he can be, was right that this would turn out well. He mentally noted to both kill and thank his hyungs after this but for now he was lost in the kiss he dreamed of and remembered for weeks. Except this one was much better and deeper as they used it to affirm their feelings for each other. Fate is a strange but wonderful thing indeed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Honestly, I don't even know how much I can't apologize enough for not finishing this earlier. I am so sorry....but hey its done. I'll do a Markjin backstory just to complete what the hell went of behind the scenes here honestly, im not that satisfied but thanks for waiting so long.