✓ Saved

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Nineteen [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Saved [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

“What is this bull!!?” Mark raged, “I will buy the mansion from you!”

I smiled and faced him, “It’s not for sale.”

He gritted his teeth, I can feel how angry he was but I didn’t care at all. I walked to Yori and smiled at him while he was glaring at me.

“The only way to get the mansion is to make me a partner in this company” I offered.

“BULL!” Mark said.

I raised my eyebrow at him and ignored him, “So?”

“Stop dreaming!” said Yori.

“Aeey! Come on Yori! My father’s company is the number one in Korea now, why would you say no?”

“Because I dislike you” He snapped.

“Putting away our personal emotions Yori, you always liked my work, and now me as a CEO, I am more successful than you” I said tucking my hands in my pockets, “Unbelievable, isn’t it? Oh, what karma can do in the matter of few years?”

The three of them didn’t say anything. I am not attacking Sana, I don’t want her to feel bad but this is the only way I can stay close to her and protect her.

“I will be a nice guy, you can stay in the mansion, I don’t need it anyway, but in return, I want to be a partner here, I want to buy 40% of the shares.”

“I guess you didn’t hear me before, stop dreaming!” Yori yelled.

I sighed and sat on the head of the long meeting table “Yori-ssi Yori-ssi! GSS company is about to terminate its contract here, right?” I smirked.

Yori became nervous and uneasy, it was supposed to be secret news, but Chaeyoung knew about it.

“Don’t hesitate, being a partner with me and my father is a big benefit to you” I got up and walked to him, “So, deal?” I held out my hard.

He looked at my eyes and frowned. “Give me few minutes to think.”

“YORI-SSI!” Mark raged, “You have to take my opinion into account too!” he added. What made me chuckle was Sana’s reaction, she rolled her eyes as she was standing between the two men, while Yori and Mark were arguing. My eyes locked with hers, she looked away but she couldn’t ignore me. I miss her, I want to hug her, spend time with her…soon, soon…

“Shut up Mark!” Yori’s voice snapped me to back to reality when I looked at him.

“I am a bit busy! So, if you two want to continue arguing I will leave!” I said and walked between them but Yori stopped me and held my shoulder.

“Since your lawyer is here, let’s do this quickly.”

I smirked and turned around, “cool!”

 

Eventually, we signed the contracts, and now I am officially a partner in MTS Company along with Mark, Yori, and Sana!

I shook hands with Yori and Mark. I wanted to shake hands with Sana but was prevented by Mark!

I pulled her hand and held it for a moment, “I will visit the employees!” I said leaving… I headed to my old office. Chanyeol and Baekhyun weren’t there, but there was a girl sitting at my desk and she looked so depressed, she bowed to me as soon she saw me.

“Annyeonghasaeyo” she said.

I smiled at her and stood next to her, “You look depressed!”

“Yes! I don’t like the logo but Mr. Mark is insisting on doing it this way! It’s not what the client wants!”

I sighed and looked at the messy and ugly logo, “do you have one you made?”

“Yes!” she said and showed me another logo, with pretty letters, idea, and colors.

“This is wayyy better!!” I smiled.

“Thank you!” She smiled back.

“Use it” I assured.

“Hm?” she was shocked.

“Don’t worry Somi-ssi, trust him” said Sana as she came in. It’s amazing how she can make me weak even with her stares, “He is our partner now, can we talk Chaeyoung-ssi?”

“Sure” I said and we went to the roof.

“May I know what you are planning to do??” she said and crossed her arms up to her chest.

“Bring you back to me” I assured.

Sana’s heart fluttered because of his words but she had to stay cold and play it cool, “Who said I want that?”

I sighed and looked away. I took out my cigarette pack, I was about to light the cigarette when Sana grabbed it from my mouth, “You still haven’t quit smoking yet?” She raised her voice.

I froze in my place same as her, “How did you know that I smoke?” I questioned.

“Uhm I-” she stuttered, “I say this to all the smokers I meet” she excused, for a while, I thought she remembered our past.

“Anyways! Whatever you are trying to do you will fail!” she added, I stepped closer to her, our bodies almost touching. I was looking right into her eyes, “Do you really not remember anything about us?” I asked. I lifted my hand and caressed her left cheek with my thumb, “Even if you don’t, I am ready to create new memories with you, I won’t give up, I swear.”

Her lips moved she wanted to say something but she chose to run away, leaving me with my throbbing heart.

Sana wasn’t any better. She locked the door of her office and sat on the chair, her knees were weak, her cheeks are red from his small touch, she ruffled her hair and sighed, “Should I tell him? Should I go to him?” she said staring at their hidden picture on her computer screen.

 

 

 

I went to my father’s mansion, and told him everything. From my break up with Yeri to what happened at the MTS Company.

“Hmmm” he hummed and sat straight.

“What? Are you ashamed of me?” I asked worriedly but he smiled at me.

“Not at all, but I am impressed, about what you are doing for her.”

I smiled back at him, “My love for her is just unstoppable! I can’t express it with words, the way she took care of me in my darkest time, she brought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter