✓ Reminisce

Well This Is Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter Seveteen [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Reminisce [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

 

It was Monday when Chaeyoung woke up from his deep sleep, ready to go to work. Sana was sleeping beside him resting her head on his arm. Carefully, he lifted her head up, not forgetting the soft kiss on her forehead. He didn’t realize she was awake, she slowly opened her eyes. Chaeyoung’s back was facing her, he was about to put on his pants when he felt her back hugging him, she wrapped her legs around his waist. Luckily, he was strong enough to carry her and put on his pants normally.

“Sana, I want to go to work!” he said, she was wearing a white shirt and black , he could feel her skin on his.

“Just a few more minutes” she said nuzzling her face in the blade of his shoulder. A loud sigh followed by a laugh left his mouth. He walked to the bathroom and she was still giggling, she stood next to him while he brushed his teeth, and joined him. They were laughing and smiling, staring at each other through the mirror, both of them finished and he got welcomed by her pursing her lips to him while closing her eyes. His heart couldn’t calm down, she looked so cute and fluffy, he cupped her face and left multiple pecks on her lips “I love you” he said and pulled her into a warm hug, one of the lasts hugs they shared…

 

Both Sana and Chaeyoung snapped out of their thoughts. Strangely, they were both dozing off thinking about this old moment… It’s like their bond and telepathy that didn’t break with the years that passed and the lives that they chose, away from each other.

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

“YA YA!” Momo snapped her fingers in front of me. I was sitting in front of her, in my expensive suit, I was looking at the TV in the restaurant as they were airing a romantic movie with a scene of the couple in the bathroom “Were you even listening to me?” whined Momo.

I smiled “So, you want to open a shop with Nayeon?”

“You were listening to me! YES!” She clapped.

I nodded, “I will do the logo and décor for you as a gift”

“I love you!” she said. I smiled while stirring my cup of coffee “Oh Yeri is here!” she said grabbing my attention. I got up and hugged the small girl and let her sit comfortably next to me… she and Momo were talking and laughing non-stop, while I was staring at her and caressing her arm… Then I saw Baekhyun passing in front of the restaurant.

“Girls, be right back!” I said and followed him.

“BAEK!” I yelled and he turned around and gasped “I missed you!” I said hugging him, I ruffled his hair but he was shocked.

“You look different and expensive wow!” he complimented me.

“So! What do you do now??” I asked.

“Me and Chanyeol are still in MTS” He sounded a bit sad.

“Oh… cool” I said awkwardly.

“It’s hell!” He protested.

“Eh? Why?” I laughed.

“Yori is not the CEO anymore! Mark is” He replied.

“Yeah, I know, I saw the news” I said, I have no interest in anything related to them now.

Baekhyun was staring at my eyes deeply, “Sana is killing herself with work”

Just when I thought I got over her, just hearing her name can make my heart throb like there is no tomorrow.

“She is doing her best to get her dad’s company back to the old days, she rarely leaves the company now”

“Glad to know that she is doing well then” I smiled at him.

“Well? It looks like your heart became colder” He frowned.

“It’s wounded” I shrugged. I am trying not to let my heart control my thoughts like the past. He sighed and nodded, we shook hands and eventually, he left. I went back to the girls, Nayeon joined them now… I couldn’t stop thinking about her… It’s been over 2 years since I’ve seen her face… I wonder if I met her what my reaction would be…

 

A few days passed, today we have an event for the chairmen of different companies in Korea. I was fixing my necktie when Yeri came out of the bathroom.

“You are not ready yet?” I whined.

“Just have to put on my make up!” she said grabbing the makeup bag, after few minutes of waiting, it was worth it, she was wearing a beige maxi dress with her straight blonde hair, I was stunned.

“You look beautiful!” I said kissing her hand. We headed down to the car and I drove to the event with her next to me.

“Why are you nervous?” she asked.

“It’s my first event as CEO, and my father refused to come with me, how cruel” I sighed.

“It’s okay, Yeri is with you hehe!” she said cutely and I smiled right away. We arrived at the event after I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter