Petal 6- Hydrangea

7 petals and im falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days. weeks and months have passed since Jimin and Jungkook reunited. Now, the two of them are inseperable. Jungkook always stood beside, behind, infront or basically anywhere, as long as he is beside Jimin. The two knew each other since kids, or in other words, childhood friend. Jungkook often teases Jimin due to his height and child like feautures, his chubby cheeks, small hands, small feet, small waist and "bee stunged" lips. Well, knowing the soft boy Jimin, he just let it slide as he adores his childhood friend so much.

Speaking of his bestfriend, he grew up so much! Jungkook now has a strong build, strong biceps, veiny hands, tan skin, meaty thighs and buffed chest ,a clearly opposite of how Jimin knew him before they parted .But even though Jungkook looks manly, he is still a small baby bunny for Jimin's eyes because of his bunny teeth and cute smile.

Yoongi on the other hand, feels very alone because of the absence of his sunshine, Jimin. They would still often go out to grab a bite, or buy their morning coffee, but, this time with Jungkook. He feels like ever since Jungkook came along to their lives, Jimin was slowly having more time to Jungkook than him. But Yoongi is not dumb, he knows that they're childhood friends and just reunited again from a very long time so as much as possible the two want to catch up and spend time with each other.

And yet, Yoongi still silently cry every night. He thinks that he is so stupid because he is crying over a young boy, but, he knows himself that he is not only a young boy, he is his "first love". His first ever person to love that he fell so hard it hurts.

Yoongi clenches his hands on the steering wheel as he can hear Jimin and Jungkook laughing to each other as they went to their favorite coffee shop owned by his long time friend, Kim Seokjin. As they finally reached their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter