Petal 5: Your smile catches me everytime - Amaryllis

7 petals and im falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello dear loyal viewers and subscribers! How was it? Good? Meh? So so? Share your thoughts at the comment section! Have an update!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

  It’s been 2 weeks since the two young men began to talk. They would often go to a nearby coffee shop to grab a drink or eat a family restaurant. Holding hands are not awkward anymore as the two began to became comfortable to each other. They would also go to each others house and be casual about it.
 

  Yoongi would often take Jimin to the flower shop. Yoongi would stay for a bit and chat with the young florist as he teases him about his liking to flowers. Jimin would then also tease the CEO about his height as he say that he is short for his age and that he is a slow turtle grandpa. The two would bicker but would then laugh at each other as they sip their morning coffee. As Yoongi would visit the flower shop, Jimin would then repay him with a piece of flower. For today it would be a beautiful piece of Coral Rose as Jimin says that it symbolizes friendship and thankfulness. Jimin stretched out his small fragile hands, he would then flash his warm soft smile. Yoongi, a soft little pup turtle grumpy old man on the inside, falls apart as his small word tends to stop when he sees Jimin's blinding smile. For him, its calming, and full of adoration as his heart skips a beat and it always takes him whole. Can I keep you forever?
 

  As Yoongi was still in daze with Jimin's beauty, Jimin stared back into those dark warm orbs that always looks at him in the softest way that makes him melt almost everytime. His veiny hands that holds his hand as he give the flower in most care like it was the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter