Petal 1: Beginning- Daffodil

7 petals and im falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


   Hermosa Flor. A new shop opened across the street of the beautiful and busy streets of Seoul. A young, bright, small mop of pink floss hair was bouncing around the shop. Different flowers, tools and other necessary materials were placed neatly across the counter.
   As the young boy finished arranging, he patted his apron and walked towards the mahogany wooden door and flipped the sign infront. Welcome We're Open. He walked back to the counter and didn’t forget to wear his most beautiful asset, his smile. As the shop opened, various customers began to arrive. The young cheerful boy smiled widely as he escorted the customers to his shop.

   People were fascinated by the flower shop, its as if they dont want to go home. The shop has a calm ambiance and soothing aroma as the flowers around it were placed according to color. It has a bright pastel blue paint and was lined with pearl-white lace lines, decorated with various types of potted plants and of course, across the counter, is our beautiful young boy, Jimin, name labeled infront of his uniform, serving the customers.
 

 The shop began to settle down as the sun starts to set. Beautiful ombre of violet and blue was seen above. Young Jimin stretch his sore arms and yawned. He sure was tired after all his talking and arranging. "Well, that’s day one! Not bad, but we need to strive harder. Fighting!" cheered Jimin as he clenched his fists and streatchedit above smiling contently. He removed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter