Petal 4: May I have your number? - Lavender

7 petals and im falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, its me the Author. This is the update, Please enjoy! Thank you for the subscribers! and views! Hearteu

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   The car ride was silent. Young florist Jimin has his head hanged low and cheeks still splashed with pink while Mr. CEO Min Yoongi has his eyes on the road and his hands and slender fingers to the steering wheel. Faint sound of music lingered inside the crimson red Porsche and occasional honks of cars around the area. But for the both young men, they felt like their heartbeats were too loud and scared that the other will hear and so the tension between them began to thicken.

Yoongi cant actually focus on the road as there is a cute little pup beside him; cheeks flushed with pink, small hands placed in his lap playing his jeans and soft plump lips jutted out. His hands were sweaty and his heartbeat is so fast like it goes with the rhythm of the rap. Please, he's a boy. Fix yourself, for Gods sake. He even look young!  Mentally battled Yoongi to his thoughts.

As for the cute little pup, Jimin, how can you look ahead if there is a hot young man beside you? Like seriously, can you calm down when there is someone beside you who has huge veiny hands, slender legs, chiseled jawline, alluring eyes and plush pink lips? For Jimin, no. He can’t calm down nor stop blushing. This will be a tough and long ride.. sighed the young florist.
 

  As the long, tension filled ride come to an end, Jimin left out a heavy breath  he didnt knew he was holding. Young florist looked up not expecting to see the pale beautiful man, staring at him,  and more importantly, smiling. "W-what?" stuttered J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter