Petal 3: Encounter- Calla Lily

7 petals and im falling for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong everyone! Here is the update! Enjoy!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

     New day, new beginning. This is how Jimin starts his day accompanied with pancakes and hot chocolate in the morning with a good stretch and a long shower. Thats how he is everyday, but, unfortunately,not today. Because our dear Jimin is late for work for he stayed up late alone in his small flat. His flat was only like a small dorm as he lives alone. It was painted with light ombre of sky blue and royal violet and pictures hunged in the wall. The floor was made with rich light brown wooden floor and his furnitures were paired with white and pale violet. The young florist was running around his house as he grab his towel and quickly went to the bathroom for a good 5 minute shower. He rushed and rushed and also occasionally, ah no ,actually, groaning every 10 seconds. He didn’t even ate his precious morning breakfast and just got out straight from his house running like a chicken in chase. "Ah today isn’t a good day!" shouted the florist as he ran to his shop.
   

  New day, another day for boredom. CEO of the Min Corp., a.k.a. none other than Mr. Min Yoongi. Young CEO shutted his alarm as he groaned standing up from the love of his dear life, his bed. He scratched his belly as he went to his bathroom and took a long shower. After a few minutes, Yoongi hop out of his luxurious bathtub and brushed his teeth. He then started to choose his clothes; a black v neck shirt, tight leather pants, gray coat and his black framed glasses. A click was heard around the room as he wore his thousand dollar Rolex watch and tapping of foot as he grabbed his phone and keys. A knock interrupted his styling of hair, "Yes?"  "Good morning Sir, breakfast is ready," bowed the young maid as she enters Yoongi's room. "Sure, thank you," replied Yoongi as he walked out of his bedroom. 

      Creaking and tapping of foot echoed throughtout the great mansion of the young CEO as his servants and maids greeted him and bowed. Yoongi just scoffed and didnt even greet his fellow housemates and gone straight to the kitchen. He glanced to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter