BODYGUARD F-I-V-E

President's Daughter and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know what, it's been a long time since we went for a camp. What about if we go for a camping on this coming holiday? What do you think?", Hwasa ask her besties when they're having their lunch at their campus cafeteria. 

"Why so sudden?", Wheein response.

"What? It's not so sudden you silly. I've been thinking about this for this whole week. Since we already finished our test, why don't we have some fun together before our next semester begin", Hwasa replied while her hand stirring her drink. 

No word from Solar. She seems spacing out. 

"Eonni, what do you think?", Hwasa ask the oldest.

"No point. She looks so helpless",Wheein said.

"Eonni. Solar eonni!", Wheein elbowing Solar who sit besides her. 

Solar snap from her reverie. 

"Oh. What is that? Did you guys talking to me?",she straighten her back.

"Aigoo this eonni. You look so spacing out since Moonbyul eonni is not here.", Wheein teasing their eonni.

"Mian. What're you guys discussing about?

"This lady here, she's talking about camping. She said is it okay if we going for a camping this coming holiday?", Wheein explained. 

Solar crossed arm. She thinking hard. 

"Why're you thinking so hard eonni? This is not our first camping. We already do this before.", Hwasa said. She also crossed her arm together.

"I've been thinking if this is possible for me. As you can see,.." Solar pointing at 4 male bodyguards using her eyes. 

"I think this is hard for me", she sighed.

"Aww. I really wanna go for a camping.", Hwasa said.

"This is hard without Moonbyul around. You know that I'm not comfortable with male bodyguard. Sorry guys", Solar apologise. 

SOLAR BEDROOM(FLASHBACK)

"After you finish your test week, I'll not gonna be around you in few days.", Moonbyul said break the silence.

Solar turn her head to her right. Shocked.

"Where are you planning to go?", she ask in curiousity.

"Somewhere. I already tell this to Mr.President and he already approved my vacation."

Solar keep her silence.

"How many days you will go?"

"Mmm.. a few days. More than 2 days. Since my hometown quite far from here. So it's taking hours to go there and back here." Moonbyul replied.

"So you're going back to your hometown. May I know where it is?"

"I'm not telling you. It's a secret. But I can say that it's quite far from here. Why is that? Are you planning to come and suprise me?" Moonbyul titling her head and teasing the older. 

"No I'm not. But .. how about me?" Solar eyes focusing on her study table while her hand playing with her pen. 

Moonbyul observing Solar action. Then she smiled.

"Don't worry. You gonna be okay. Mr. President will send you some male bodyguard to protect you. Plus they have more experience than me" Moonbyul smile. Showing her nose bone. 

"It's not gonna be the same" Solar muttering under her breath. 

PRESENT 

"Finally we're!!!", Hwasa scream while streching her body. 

"Yeah !!!!" Wheein joined her bestfriend. Then the pair dancing in joy. 

Solar just watching the two maknae while she still busy taking out her stuff from her car. 

"Oi you two. We need to quickly set up the tent and cook something. I'm hungry."

"Arasso",the pair join Solar and unpack their bag from car. 

MEANWHILE AT PRESIDENT RESIDENT

"Yah! You two, go outside and look for her. Now!", one of black suit man ordering his men. 

"How come she can fleed so easily? Do you even do your job properly?", the same man yell at one of black suit man. 

The black suit man just lower his head as he is being scold at.

TRIO CAMP SITE

"What are we gonna eat today?", Wheein ask the other.

"This chef Maria will cook something delicious for you guys", Hwasa replied and pointed at herself. Maria is Hwasa baptism name. 

"Wow. baksu", Wheein and Solar clapping their hands in joy. 

The duo dividing task as Hwasa helper. Hwasa as the main chef, wheein as chef assistant and Solar will be the one who prepare rice. Hopefully it will not get burn like before. On their last camping, Solar also incharge in preparing rice but it turn out become burnt rice so the trio end up eating dishes without rice. 

Meanwhile at Moonbyul House.

Moonbyul was in the middle of helping her mother in the kitchen when her phone ringing. 

She fishing her phone at her back pocket. She can see her supervisor name appear on the screen.

"Yoboseyo"

"Ah nae Agent Moon. Sorry to disturb your off day." say the guy at the end of the phone. 

"Ah nae. did something happen sunbae-nim?"

"Do you perhaps receive any call from Young Lady?"

"Young Lady? No. She didn't call me. Why? Did something happen?" Moonbyul ask in worried. She leave the kitchen and went to her bedroom.

"No nothing specifically happen. But if she call you, please let us now. The other guys lost her.. since this morning", the guy at the end of the phone explain the situation.

"Noted. I'll try look for her too. I let you know later, sunbae-nim", Moonbyul end the conversation.

She sighed.

She search for Solar contact and try calling her.

"The number that you dialed cannot be reached at the moment. Please try again"

She call again and again. But still failed.

-----

Solar keep staring at her phone since they finish having their lunch. She currently fighting with herself. Wheein who observing Solar since awhil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter