BODYGUARD T-W-O

President's Daughter and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What is this Dad. You promise me you will do something about that bodyguards. And what is this 'thing' doing in my room?" Solar said in anger. She feel that her father had betray her. She cross her arm around her chest. 

 

29 MINUTES BEFORE

"What are you doing here you freak?" she cover her body when she saw a stranger in her room. The person who she called 'freak' is someone who dress exactly like her other bodyguards. So is that person is her new bodyguard? What? Is the person is a man? Or woman? She can't identified it. 

Solar staring at the other. The person is still stand straight with her poker face. She need to think at the moment. 

"Yah. Get out from my room" she ordered the stranger to get out from her room. The stranger bowed and walk towards the door. 

Solar look at her wall clock. 8.15 am. Dad will leave for work at 9am. I better be quick. She think. 

She stepdown from her bed and when she about to take off her pyjama, she saw a shadow near her door. She turn her body to the shadow and saw the stranger still in her room. 

"Ommo ! Why are you still here? I told you to get out from my room. Right now !" she grab a pillow and throw it at the stranger. Luckily, the stranger have a very quick respond, the stranger manage to catch the pillow. Solar rise her eyebrow . The stranger put the pillow on the couch besides the door then bow at Solar and exit the room.

"What a freak" Solar muttered under her breath. She quickly walk towards the door and lock it from inside. Then she went to bathroom to have a very quick shower. She need to meet her father before he leave for work this morning.

 

PRESENT

Silence. The atmosphere in the room at the moment is not really good. President's secretary, Mr. Ahn approaching President and whispering to him. Solar's father nodded after his secretary finished talking.

"Dad, are you listening to me? I'm talking to you right now" she stomp her leg and groan. "What is this 'thing'? I can't even identified it whether this 'thing' is a man or woman. Look at it." she pointed at the black sut stranger who currently stand straight behind her.

Solar's father stand on his legs and walk towards her and stop besides her. "Listen my princess. That person who you called THING is your new bodyguard. Her name is Moon Byulyi. And she is a woman my dear" he finished talking and walk to Moonbyul. 

"You said you are uncomfortable around your current bodyguards because all of them are man. So I considerate your request and I personally recruit Miss Moon as your new bodyguard. A woman and her age is similar to yours. I think you will comfortable with her" he said and smile to Solar new bodyguard. Moonbyul nodded. 

"But..." 

"No BUT anymore Solar. This is my decision. You cannot step away from this house unless you bring her with you." there is stern in his voice. 

Solar shut tightly. She glaring at the her new bodyguard. 

"I will be away for 2 weeks. Please take good care of my princess." Mr. President ask a favor from Moonbyul. He tapped Moonbyul shoulder and whispering to her " She may be looks like that, but she is a really obedient and nice daughter. You need to bare with her attitude a bit" he said and nodded. Moonbyul nodded too.

Solar looking at her father talking to her bodyguard. She is cannot hear what her father told Moonbyul. 

"I will be away for 2 weeks. Take care of yourself my dear. And please never ever going out without your bodyguard." 

____________

SOLAR ROOM

Solar sitting on couch while Moonbyul standing in her position. Other people will think that Moonbyul is in army or a cop if they see the way she stand. 

So she is a 'SHE'. A woman? Look at how she look. She is so handsome for a woman and she has a very deep voice. Solar thought. And how can she guard me when she look so fragile with her skinny body and her height. Her height is similar with me. 

She stand besides Moonbyul. She try to compare her height and the latter. She put her hand on her head and use the same hand on Moonbyul head. Maybe a slightly taller. One centimeter?  

"What are you doing Miss Yongsun?" Moonbyul ask in curiousity. She glancing at woman besides her. What is she doing?

"Ssshhhhh.. dont disturb me." she put her finger on her lips. 

Moonbyul chuckles when she look at her boss daughter. She's cute. 

"You cannot get the right measurement if you measure it like that. Here." she said and take one step closer to the latter. The latter look at Moonbyul in shocked because their distance is only a few meter. She continue doing what she doing just now.

"Mmmm.. how can you protect me when your body is so skinny like this? Plus your height is similar with mine. Maybe only one centimeter higher." Solar said.

"Its 1.8 centimeter higher actually. I read your profile and i found out that I'm 1.8 centimeter higher than you" she smirk. A bit arrogant because she is taller than the other.

Solar rolled her eyes when she heard Moonbyul words. "0.8 centimeter it does not make any changes" she glared. 

Moonbyul smirk and say "still, I'm taller than..."she look at the girl in front of her and chuckles.

Solar groan and push her bodyguard. Notice that her bodyguard dare to . "Yah. Move aside"

___________

Solar is laying on her bed while chatting with her two beautiful besties in their group chat room. 

Wheein : Hey guys. What are you doing right now? I feel so bored. Lets meet up.

Solar : I'm laying on my bed. Nah. I'm not in a mood to go out tonight. I'm having the worst day ever to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter