BODYGUARD F-O-U-R

President's Daughter and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar room fill with silence that morning. She looked so focus sitting on her study table. It's really rare to see Solar facing a book. Suddenly she broke the silence.

"Arghhhhh!!! Why so difficult",Solar sratch her head and bang her head on study table. 

"This question is really hard to solve. I really hate this subject. Why do I need to take the quiz?", Solar groan. 

Someone knocked Solar room door. Moonbyul enter the room with a tray on her hand. She walk approaching the stress girl. She can sense Solar gloomy mood even from her back sight.

"Is that question so difficult? I can hear your voice clearly from outside",she say and placed the tray she brought besides her boss  .

Solar didn't give any reply. She's not in a mood right now. 

Moonbyul smile. Moonbyul take a chair from make up room and she put it besides Solar.

"Let me see it.", she attempt to take Solar book but stopped by Solar.

Solar lift her head and stop Moonbyul from taking her book. "I don't want. I can solve this". She guard her book really tight.

"Let me see it.", Moonbyul try again. She pull the book softly.

"Aniya! Shiro! Hajima! ", this time Solar bring her book to her chest and hug it tightly. Didn't give any chance to the latter to take her book from her.

Moonbyul chuckles by Solar. "Wae?"

"Don't laugh", Solar said annoyingly. Moonbyul sound like she teasing her for not compatible to solve the question.

"Okay, Okay", Moonbyul bring her hand mid air indicating that she'll not disturb her. She rose up from her seat.

"I bring you this. Drink when you tired. I'll be there", she pointed at the white couch located not too far from Solar study table.

" Just call for me if you need anything. Anything means ANYTHING. Okay?". She finish her words and leaves Solar alone.

Moonbyul read a magazine that she took from under the table in front of her. Sometimes she will took a glanced at the one whom currently studying. Her mind back to last night incident where Mr.President asked her for help.

YESTERDAY NIGHT(FLASH BACK)

"I heard your grade for this semester dropped. Do I need to hire a private tutor for you?",Mr.President ask his daughter when they're having dinner. He quite worried with Solar studies.

Mr.President is a single father. He raise his only daughter by himself after his wife died when Solar was 3 years old. He is a very busy man so he rarely have time to spend with Solar. Even Solar has grow up in that situation, he know his daughter is quite naughty but very obedient daughter. Solar will refuse at the beginning but she'll do everything that her father asked for.

Solar stopped eating when that question popped up from her father. 

"I don't want. Do you want everyone to know about my grade? You'll embarrass yourself dad", she pouting. 

Mr.President stop eating and put down his chopstick. He gesturing to his secretary to come to him. Secretary Ahn approaches Mr.President. Solar's father whispering something to his trusted subordinate. Then his secretary leaves the dining room. 

What are they talking about?, Solar thinking.

Secretary Ahn leave the dining room and after a few minutes, he enter the dining room again and followed by Solar new bodyguard. 

"Mr.President, I bring Miss Moon as you requested", Secretary Ahn informed. 

"Oh Miss Moon, please come in.", Mr.President inviting the bodyguard to enter the dining room. 

Moonbyul steps decreasing towards dining table. Solar took a glimpse at her bodyguard. 

"I've new task for you. Rather than call it a task, I think I prefer to call it a favor from a father for his daughter.", he speaks what he want.

"Please tell me, Mr.President", Moonbyul bow and talk gently. She's talking with Mr.President whom she really respect. So she need to choose her words wisely. 

"I need you help to guide my beloved daughter in her studies. I heard you're an excel student in your campus. You've a really good grade. Can you help her?", Solar's father tell his request carefully. He hope this bodyguard can accept her new task and com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter