BODYGUARD T-H-R-E-E

President's Daughter and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A black luxury car park at the front of club at Gangnam. Solar getting out from the car. She fixing her dress and checking out her pink heels. Then she look at her bodyguard besides her. She roll her eyes..

Solar cross her arms and say, "Moonbyulyi-ssi, are you planning to go to library after this?"

"Pardon? What do you mean?" Moonbyul blur.

"Look at what you're wearing" she pointed at Moonbyul.

The taller woman scanning at her own attire. Ripe jeans, black jacket and a cap. Nothing is wrong with her attire, she guess.

"I told you to wear something decent. We're going to a party. You must have lived a boring life I guess" . She groan.

Moonbyul scanning the latter attire. colour dress that a bit transparent and the dress not even reach her knee. A bit daring in Moonbyul opinion. Suddenly she takes off her jacket and hand it to Solar.

Solar confused. "What?"

"You dress. I think is not decent even a bit. Use this to cover your body"

"I don't want" she refusing and pushed Moonbyul hand.

"I can see you inner clothes. Take this" Moonbyul hand it again.

"Then don't see it." she pushed it again and walk away to enter the club.

Stubborn. She sigh and wear her jacket back.

________________

Solar and her new bodyguard entered the club and saw the club pack with people.

"Wow, Eric is really popular" . Solar looks around to look for her besties.

She can see Hwasa waving at her from afar. They walk towards two ladies. As they get closer to the ladies, Wheein passing Solar to approach Moonbyul and link her arm with her.

"Moonbyul-ssi" she said and never failed to act cute in front of Moobyul everytime they meet.

"Nae. Annyeonghaseyo, Wheein-ssi" she smiled.

"Aaaannnggg.. Don't be so formal. Just call me Wheein, nae?" again, aegyo.

Moonbyul take a glance at Solar. Solar looks not interested.

Moonbyul smirk and say "Okay. Wheein-ah". 

________________

Moonbyul standing besides the bar counter while waiting for her drinks. Moonbyul can see someone approaching Solar and the other. A man to be precise. A good looking man with white face and a bit shorter than other man in the club. The man standing besides Solar. As their talking, the good looking man suddenly bring his hand to Solar waist and circling it around Solar waist. Solar look a bit uncomfortable with the situation. 

"Your drinks ready, miss" say the bartender. He place the drinks on the tray and hand it to Moonbyul. 

Moonbyul quickly took the tray and quicken her steps towards the ladies. She can see Solar glancing at her. She placed the tray on the table.

"Here's your drink", she distribute the drinks that she brought to others. 

Moonbyul can see the man whom currently standing besides her boss staring at her. 

"Who is she?" , the man whispering to the beautiful lady besides him.

Moonbyul sharp ears catch quickly at the man question. 

"I'm Moonbyul. Nice to meet you", said Moonbyul with her charming voice. She pull out her hand to hand shake with the man.

The man pull out his hand and took Moonbyul hand, "I'm Eric", he said and flashing his charming smile. 

Solar look at the two in front of her. She can sense tense between them. Solar can release her tense a bit when she saw Moonbyul around her. 

"Sorry to interrupt, but can I borrow her for a while.", Moonbyul pointed at Solar. 

Without any reply from Eric, Moonbyul pulled Solar body towards her. Solar fell into Moonbyul arm without any warning.  Eric and the other two ladies shocked at the scenery.

"You said you want to go to washroom, right?" said Moonbyul to Solar who currently in her arm. Solar lift her face and facing the one who currently hugging her. Solar who still in confusion nodded unconciously. She blushed when she feel Moonbyul breath on her forehead as she talk to her. Moonbyul showed her smile to Solar. 

"Excuse us", said Moonbyul to others then she pull Solar together with her to follow her to washroom located at the end of hallway. 

"What was that?", shocked Eric asked. 

"She is Solar eonni new bodyguard. She looks cool right? ", Hwasa replied while holding her bottle. 

Wheein eyes lies on  two ladies until they dissappear from her sight. Leaving for washroom. She turn her body facing Hwasa after they dissappeared. 

Meanwhile at washroom, Solar can see Moonbyul sour face when she release Solar hand from her grip. No words come from both of them. Awkwardness hit them when they stay in silence till Moonbyul broke the silence after washroom empty from anybody. 

"I told you before, I can see your inner clothes", Moonbyul hand busy from taking off her jacket. "What do you think, nobody can see it too?", she continued.

Moonbyul put her jacket around Solar shoulder. She can see Solar refusing to take the jacket, but with her stern voice she say," Stay still." 

Solar quit shocked by Moonbyul attitude. She changed. Moonbyul never use her stern voice when talk to her before.  Moonbyul is a calm person from her observation from these past few days. She never raise her voice before. 

"I don't want to wear this. Take this off from me now", said Solar straight to Moonbyul eyes then she rolled her eyes. She still struggling to take off the jacket.

To stop her boss from keep struggling, Moonbyul hold both of Solar hand in mid air and pull her forward.

"Do you like it?", Moonbyul asked the latter bluntly. She fixed her eyes on Solar eyes. 
Solar blurred by h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter