BODYGUARD O-N-E

President's Daughter and I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

Stadium was filled with cheers. Audiences were cheering for her, the single representative of her university. Some of them were playing drum and make some noise and some of them were saying her name. Moonbyulyi ! Moonbyulyi ! Go Go Go our Moonbyulyi !  

She is in the middle of competition. She can hear her supporter calling her name. It is echoing in the hall. This is her last chance to win this. It is now 1-1. She need to win this round to become the best taekwondo player in this country just like she had dream from 5 years ago.

"Where should I kick? Left? Or right?", she thought. She keep her distance from her competitor. Two to three steps aways from her. She needs to focus and relax on this critical situation. After a few seconds and after she saw an open chance, she made her mind and she reach out her right leg to kick the latter left leg. The other player was shocked and lose her balance and fall on the ground. 

The hall was in silence for a moment. The referee come to Moonbyul and rise her left hand indicating that she had won. Moonbyul supporter were cheering louder than before. 

There is a smile at the corner of Moonbyul lips. 

Meanwhile, at the hideous seat, there is someone who was monitoring the whole game. He called one of his bodyguard and whispering something to him. Then he smiled.

Moonbyul was resting in locker room when someone approached her. She can hear some one approaching her based on the sound of the shoe tapping on the floor. 'Excuse me" someone was greeting her. Moonbyul opened her eyes and she saw a very smart man in black suit standing in front of her. That man is wearing something at his right ear. He looked like someone in Man in Black movie. 

"Yes?" Moonbyul replied even though she did not recognize the man. 

 

SOLAR POV

"Yah. You go out and check" Solar push one of her bestfriend,Wheein out from the room. 

Outside of the classroom is full with men wearing black suit and sunglasses even though they were in a building. 

Wheein was shocked when her eyes met with one of the men. She quickly enter the classroom again. 

"How is it? Is line clear?" she ask the shorter. 

"I don't think you can escape from here eonni. They are so many of them. And you know what, they were quite handsome. Kekeke" Wheein explain and then she laugh a bit.

"What are you talking about? Stop it." the sassy girl, Hyejin said.

"Silence both of you. Help me out from here." she sneakily look at the men from the classroom backdoor. 

"I got an idea" Solar smirk and gather the girls to tell them about her idea.

Author POV

The black sut men were guarding the classroom carefully. Each of them are really focus with their task. Being a bodyguard to Mr.President's daughter is not an easy task especially when they need to guard the most 'wild' and 'naughty' daughter of the leader of Republic of Korea. 

"Everything is under control" sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter