Valentine's Day

☆ Pinkfinite One-Shot Collection! (Not Taking Requests)

Starring: 

Jang Dongwoo; 20

Yoon Bomi; 19

a/n: I plan to use this for one of my stories later & it is my own ~
enjoy ^^

--------------------------

Bomi stepped into the apartment that her and Dongwoo shared. 

"Dongwoo, I'm h-" She stepped into the apartment, but she couldn't see anything other than small candles lighting up the room dimly. Bomi quickly put her things down and picked up a note. 

"Follow the candles!~" 

She grinned and followed the small trail of candles leading to her bedroom.  Bomi opened the door and there was a heart made out of candles with a single rose in the middle. She picked it up and admired the  decorations and didn't even notice the footsteps coming towards her. 

"Do you like it?" Dongwoo's distinct voice filled the room.  Bomi turned around.

"You.. You did this for me?"

"Who else, princess?" He cheekily grinned. Bomi hugged him tightly.

"Thank you so much." She breathed. He embraced her tightly. 

"Anything for my Bomi." He whispered in her ear. "Happy Valentines Day, baby."

She lightly kissed him on the lips. 

"Again." Dongwoo grinned. Bomi's cheeks flushed pink, but she got on her tippytoes and kissed her boyfriend sweetly. Dongwoo felt like the luckiest guy in the world. 

"Again." He commanded. 

"Oppa." Bomi pouted. Dongwoo laughed and kissed her nose. She made a face and he chuckled again.  Dongwoo took her chin softly and kissed her on the lips lovingly. Bomi tippytoed to reach his lips and kissed him back willingly.  His hands undid Bomi's bun, letting her short hair sit perfectly on her shoulders. Bomi leaned forward too much and pushed both of them on her bed.  Dongwoo broke the kiss. 

"Woah, Bomi." He chuckled. She blushed again and curled up to her boyfriend on the bed.

It was really the only place she felt safe, in the arms of her boyfriend. Dongwoo was the only guy she could hold hands with, kiss, and hug ever since she was . Dongwoo was her healer, her savior, her guardian. He was with her during the entire 2 years she stayed at the clinic and he was the reason she recovered so quickly. Bomi believed his promise that he would always stay by her side and protect her from anything that would try to hurt her. 

Dongwoo kissed her temple and held her in his embrace. 

"Happy Valentines Day, Bomi." He  rested Bomi's head on his strong, well-built chest. 

"I love you." He whispered into her ear. "Go to sleep, baby."

Bomi breathed Dongwoo's faint clean smell and closed her eyes. Dongwoo her hair gently, coaxing her to sleep. 

"I love you, Jang Dongwoo." Bomi whispered. "Thank you for not abandoning me."

A smile crept up on his lips. He was usually the one to tell Bomi that, with no words returned, just blushing. 

As he was about to drift off into sleep, he felt something damp on his chest. Bomi was crying. Dongwoo sat up instantly. 

"Bomi, are you okay?" He cradled her softly in his arms.  She was trying to hold back her tears, and it wasn't working very well. 

"Are you having another nightmare?" He looked at her in the eye. She shook her head. 

"Are you sick?" Dongwoo shot up out of bed. "I'll take you to the doctors-"

Bomi just interlocked her fingers with his. He slowly sat down on the bed again. 

"I don't deserve someone like you." Bomi whispered. 

"What are you talking about?" Dongwoo gently said. 

"You don't deserve a person like me to call your girlfriend." A tear slipped from her eye onto his hand. "A wealthy person like you should have someone better than me. Someone you don't always have to protect and watch over."

More tears fell from her eyes. "Someone worthy of you."

A warm hand wiped away the tears.  "Don't be silly, Bomi." Dongwoo kissed her forehead. 

"You're the only person I will ever love. Even if I do have to protect you and watch over you and comfort you when you have nightmares and wipe away your tears." 

"In fact," Dongwoo paused. "It's part of my job, as a boyfriend."

Bomi denied and shook her head. "You don't need me."

"Don't ever say that." Dongwoo sharply said. "It was my own decision to love you, Bomi. Although I didn't know what I would have to give up, I became your boyfriend because I love you, Bomi. I really do."

Bomi threw her arms around Dongwoo. 

"Please don't ever leave me." She whispered. "You don't know how much you mean to me."

"I could never even imagine leaving you." He whispered and kissed her cheek. And held her like a baby as he rested against the wooden backboard on the bed. 

Dongwoo was always suprised with Bomi. Whenever they were around friends, she was the happy virus with Eunji, but at home, he would often have to comfort her during the night or stay awake so that she would no longer have nightmares. Bomi did everything she could to make sure that no one would worry about her. She was the type who didn't want to become a burden to her friends, dependent on their help. 

"I'll always be by your side and protect you from anything that will hurt you." Dongwoo reassured. "I promise."

Bomi rested her head on his shoulder. 

"I don't know where I'd be without you." Bomi thought out loud. 

"I don't know where I'd be if you weren't in my life either, Bomi." Dongwoo lightly touched her face.

"Thank you for teaching me how to love and trust again." Bomi whispered and closed her eyes slowly.  

Dongwoo lifted Bomi up and placed her in bed. 

"Sweet dreams, love." Dongwoo kissed her forehead. 

"Don't leave me, please." Bomi mumbled in her sleep. "I need you."

Dongwoo softened. He sat on the bed, putting Bomi's head in his lap, her cheeks gently. Without even thinking, he began rapping whatever came to his mind.

"I always look for you. You’re always my real-time #1. My whole interest is in you, as if I’m hypnotized. Abracadabra

The true beauty that was given by above. My shining ruby.

Eenie-meenie-minie-mo

The more I think, to me, you’re the only one

You and I are the modern Romeo and Juliet; Fiona and Shrek.

Will you give me your love?"

(Ma Boy 2 [feat. Hyorin of Sistar] ; Electroboyz)

Dongwoo gently lifted her head off from his lap and placed it on the pillow.

"Whatever anyone says," Dongwoo whispered and slipped into bed with Bomi. "You're my girl." 

And for the first time in 2 years, Bomi had a peaceful night of sleep.


I hope you enjoy^^

, xStarLightx