12; Althea

☆ Pinkfinite One-Shot Collection! (Not Taking Requests)

Starring:

Lee Hoya; 26

Yoon Bomi; 24

a/n: iw;ejraiewrh sorry it was so late ><
enjoy ^^

------------------------

They were inseperable. 

They were best friends. 

They were secretly in love with each other. 

------

Lee Howon, or Hoya he prefered people to call him, belonged to the richest family of Korea. When he turned 28, the whole Lee Corporation, Samsung, and LG would be in his control. Dancing was his passion, performing was his joy. As much as he would like to perform to the rest of his life, his life was already planned out for him.

Yoon Bomi, the craziest, silliest, and wildest dance instructor in all of Korea. Not just any dance instructor, though. Yoon Bomi taught at the most prestigeous arts academy in all of Asia, located in Seoul, South Korea. Her family was filthy rich, but she wanted nothing to do with buisness and owning a company later in her life. 

Hoya and Bomi have known each other since they met on the playground in elementary school.  Another girl was picking a fight with Bomi, and back then she was smaller than most other girls. Hoya, who was taught to help anyone who needed it, backed up Bomi and stopped the fight between the two girls. 

"Here," Hoya handed her a water bottle.

"T-thank you." She stuttered.

"I'll protect you from now on, uh.." He paused, he didn't know the girl's name.

"Bomi," She gave him a bright smile, "Yoon Bomi."

"Well Bomi, I'll be your protecter oppa!" Hoya exclaimed.

-----------

"An arranged marriage?!" Bomi shrieked. "I can't do it! My student's recital is only months away! I have no time to sacrifice!"

"Yoon Bomi," Her father gave her a look. "We promised that you could take on dance as a major, but you would have to fulfill everything we told you."

"But abeoji!" Bomi wailed.

"No buts." He snapped. "You're getting married in Septemeber."

"I don't even know this person!" Bomi argued.

"Yes you do," Her father nodded his head.

"AUGH!" Bomi let out a frustrated yell and bolted out of the house.

Bomi quickly dialed speed dial number 4, Hoya.

"Hello?"

"Oppa?"

"Bomi? What's wrong?"

"AUGH. My parents!"

"What happened?"

"They're forcing me into an arranged marriage!"

Hoya was silent on the other line. 

"Meet me at the playground in 5."

-------------------

Bomi ran as fast as her short legs could take her. By the time she got to the playground, there was someone already swinging back and forth.

"You're late." Hoya smirked.

"I'm sorry my legs are short." Bomi stuck her tongue out.

"So arranged marriage?" Hoya repeated.

"Yup.." Bomi sighed. 'I really can't do it Hoya."

Hoya just sighed. "Come here."

Bomi sat next to him on the swing and he held her, comforting her.

"It'll be alright, okay?" Hoya whispered.

"I wish I could believe that.." Bomi felt her eyes water.

"Yah yah yah," A voice called out from behind them. "Don't get too cozy together."

"Oppa?" Bomi immediately stood up. "What are you doing here?"

"They want you back at the house, with Hoya." Doojoon glared at the boy standing next to his sister.

Bomi groaned, but walked next to her brother as the 3 walked home. Doojoon fell back so he matched his footsteps with Hoya.

"No funny buisness with Bomi, got it?" Doojoon sharply whispered. 

Hoya gave him a strange look. "Do you have a sister complex or something?"

"Does it look like I approve of you two being friends?"

"No need to get snappy." Hoya made a face and caught up with Bomi.

Doojoon was speechless. Hoya had left him completely dumbfounded.

-------

When Bomi walked back to her house, she gripped Hoya's hand tightly, her father was probably unconditionally angry with her.

"Oh you're back." Bomi's father looked up from his book. Sitting next to him was.. Hoya's father.

"As I told you earlier, You, Yoon Bomi, are getting married."

Bomi nodded, not happy about the fact.

"But you never let me finish," Her father shared a grin with Hoya's father.

"Yoon Bomi, you're getting married to this man right here," Her father grinned. "Lee Howon."

Hoya's eyes widened, Bomi's mouth dropped open, and Doojoon threw a fit.

"WHAT?!" He yelled. "NO. I AM NOT LETTING HER MARRY HIM."

"It was my decision, Doojoon." Her father shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Quit it or I'm not letting you get that ring to propose to Gayoon."

"EH?!" Bomi turned to her brother. "A RING?!"

Doojoon turned bright red and awkwardly walked upstairs to his room.

"Well now that we have the sister complex gone," Bomi's father grinned.

"Are you serious, abeoji?" Hoya asked slowly.

Both fathers nodded. 

"We decided this a long long time ago. When you two were in high school." Hoya's father confessed.

"We'll leave you two alone since we do have important buisness matters to attend." Bomi's father stood up and Hoya's father walked right behind him. The two fathers walked up the stairs and to the office.

Bomi and Hoya stood there, speechless.

"I can't believe it." Bomi breathed. 

Hoya stood there, unable to process the information that they had been given.

"I can't believe that I actually get to marry the girl I've been in love with for so many years.." Hoya mumbled under his breath.

"Hm?" Bomi tilted her head. "Did you say something, Hoya?"

Without giving any warning, Hoya pressed his lips agasint Bomi's. Her eyes widened in shock and she stood there, frozen.

Then right at that moment, she realized how in love she was with her best friend.

Hoya pulled apart and smiled at Bomi.

"You'll forever be my best friend.." He pulled her into a hug.

"And wife."


I hope you enjoy^^

, xStarLightx