Death Wish

☆ Pinkfinite One-Shot Collection! (Not Taking Requests)

Starring:

Nam Woohyun ; 23

Park Chorong ; 22

a/n: This is mine, after listening to 'We Were In Love' by T-ara, and somewhat Cry Cry by 'T-ara' ; the mv.
enjoy :3

-----------------------------

"If I cant have her, no one will!" 

Woohyun stood protectively in front of Chorong, who was trembling in fear. 

"If you want her, you'll have to kill me." Woohyun growled. 

"She's. Mine." Taecyeon said, his eyes red from anger and rage. 

"Stay away from my fiancee." Woohyun hissed. 

"SHE WILL NEVER BE YOURS!" He roared and ran towards Woohyun.

"Stay out of this, Chorong. Go over there and stay hidden. Oppa will take care of this." Woohyun kissed her for what could be his last day in existence. 

Taecyeon kicked Woohyun in the stomach and sent him flying to where Chorong was currently hiding. 

"Woohyun!" She yelled, but he quieted her down. 

He jumped back up and punched Taecyeon in the face, his cheek starting to turn purple. Taecyeon fell to the ground, gripping his face in pain. He d around and found a small metal bar. Taecyeon quickly stood up and slammed the metal bar into Woohyun's head, but Woohyun dodged expertly and grabbed the bar then shoved him backwards. Taecyeon staggered, trying to regain his balance. 

"Chorong is mine." Taecyeon whispered. He was not going to let Woohyun take her. He secretly took out the 6 inch switchblade he kept in his back pocket and switched it open. He ran towards Woohyun. 

Meanwhile, Woohyun ran over to where Chorong was currently hiding. He didnt care that his ankle was probably twisted, that blood was pouring out of his lip, all he wanted to do is see his fiancee once more. 

"Oppa." Chorong'a voice cracked with pain. 

"I will always protect you." Woohyun assured her and pulled her into a hug. "I-"

"Woohyun!" She screamed, but it was too late, the switchblade dug into Woohyun's back. He crumbled to the floor slowly and painfully. 

"HA!" Taecyeon screamed in victory. "SHE'S NOW MINE!"  

Chorong fell to the ground, screaming. 

"YOU!" She pointed to Taecyeon. "I TOLD YOU BEFORE. I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! WHY WONT YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?" 

"YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MINE!" Taecyeon yelled. 

"NO." Chorong screamed. "I WILL NEVER BE YOURS AGAIN! I'LL ONLY LOVE HIM!"

"WHY?" Taecyeon stepped closer to her. "WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT HIM?! I'M SO MUCH BETTER FOR YOU!" 

"No." Chorong barely whispered. 

Chorong looked at her dying fiancee. She ran over and took the knife out of his back, he screeched in pain. 

"I'm so sorry, Woohyun." Chorong cried. 

"It's not your fault." He reached out and touched her face with his blood crusted hands. 

"I love you, Chorong." He smiled faintly. "Try not to forget me, will you?"

"Woohyun, please don't leave. You can't leave me." Chorong pleaded. "You're not leaving me. No."

"Hold on a little longer, Woohyun." Chorong squeezed his hand. Woohyun smiled at his fiancee, but his eyes widened suddenly. 

"Chorong, get o-" He started but coughed, making blood flow even faster. Taecyeon's hand gripped Chorong's arm and pulled her up. She struggled in his grip. 

"Let go." She said icily. 

"Not until I have my fun with you." Taecyeon smirked. With her free hand, Chorong punched him in the stomach, hard.

"YOU !" He spat and slapped her face. Chorong fell to the ground, her cheek stinging and tears welling up in her eyes. Taecyeon pulled her back up, but a hand stopped his before he could hurt her any further.

"I told you already." Woohyun said painfully, clutching his side. "Leave my fiancee alone."

Taecyeon yelled in frustration. Woohyun took this opportunity to run away with Chorong.

"Woohyun." Chorong touched her fiancee's face with her hand.

"It'll be alright, baby." He kissed her forehead. "Now let's get out of here."

He took her hand and silently walked to the metal door. Taecyeon screamed in rage. 

That bastard was not going to take Chorong away. He found the pocketknife on the ground, and ran towards Woohyun again. Screams filled Chorong's ears and she turned around too late. She was violently shoved to the side and blood-curling screams pierced her ears. She opened her eyes, but terror filled her body. Taecyeon repeatedly stabbed Woohyun in the chest. Over and over and over.

"Woohyun!" Chorong screamed and ran in front of her fiancee. He dropped to the floor like a rock. Taecyeon didn't stop there. He was blinded by rage. Chorong's chest felt like it was being ripped apart and torn open. A scream of pain came out of . Taecyeon took the knife out of her chest, and Chorong fell to the ground.

"What did I do?" Taecyeon looked around. Two bodies were on the floor, their blood seeping out of wounds. He dropped the pocketknife in his hands and it clattered on the floor. Taecyeon ran away in fear of being caught.

There was a heavy weight on Chorong's chest. It was like she couldn't breathe.

"Woohyun." She whispered and tears fell from her eyes. A hand gripped hers tightly.

"At least we'll be together, right?" Woohyun rasped. He was in much worse shape than Chorong. "I love you, Chorong. I always have."

"Woohyun." Chorong wept. Her tears falling like waterfalls. "No, don't die. Don't leave me."

"I can't live without you, Chorong." He pulled himself to his dying fiancee and kissed her on the lips once more, before he dropped onto the floor again. Chorong's vision was becoming blurry, Woohyun's chest rising slower and slower by the second.

"I.." Chorong whispered. "Love.. You."

She closed her eyes gently, waiting for the peaceful sleep to come. Woohyun was holding Chorong's hand tightly, with all the strength left in his body. All he wanted was to be with her.

"I'll see you in heaven, babe." Woohyun squeezed Chorong's hand once more, but Chorong was almost there.

The two died hand in hand, waiting for the next time they would see each other. 


I hope you enjoyed!(:

, xStarLightx