I Need You

☆ Pinkfinite One-Shot Collection! (Not Taking Requests)

Starring: 

Nam Woohyun; 21

Park Chorong; 21

a/n: after listening to the song.. i had to write this LOL.
enjoy :3

------------------------

(February 18th, 1996)

A small long haired girl looked around her new school, nervous and scared. She moved from the northern part of ChungCheong to the more urban part. She didn't  want to leave her cozy house, but had to leave for her parent's job.  Students were laughing with their friends and playfully hitting them. She felt left out and confused, mostly scared.  

She found her classroom and went up to the teacher. 

"Oh, you must be the new student." The teacher smiled. "Come, here's your cubbie."

The teacher led her to the back of the room where all of the cubbies were located. 

"Yours is up here. Leave your bag and lunch here. You can go in whenever alright?"  She nodded and teacher went back to the front of the classroom to organize her things.  She looked at her cubbie and tried reaching it, but she was to short. 

"Let me help." Someone took her lunch and extra things an pushed them in her cubbie. She looked over, suprised. 

"Hi, I'm Nam Woohyun." The boy smiled, his front tooth missing.  "Park Chorong." She shyly smiled. 

The day went by and it was finally time for lunch. Chorong opened her small container of Chicken feet. 

"Woah!" Woohyun pointed. Chorong looked at him, strange. 

"You're one of the only people who like it!" He grinned. Chorong smiled. He sat down next to her. They ate their lunch together in silence. 

"You're my new best friend" He held out his pinky. "Promise?" Chorong hooked her pinky onto his and smiled. 

"Promise."

----------------------------

(June 27th, 2004)

"I swear," Woohyun shook his head. "You're the best cook ever."

Chorong scoffed and continued making her chicken feet. 

"But won't you ever stop eating that?" Woohyun crinkled his nose. 

"Then you stop singing!" Chorong stuck her tongue out.  Woohyun gasped.

"No way. You did not just say that."

Chorong scoffed again. "You're an impossible babo."

"But I'm YOUR impossible babo." He hugged Chorong from the back. She jumped slightly, but smiled like an idiot. 

"Aigoo." Chorong hit his head with the back of her hand. "So greasy."

"You know you love it!" He cheekily grinned. 

"I'm glad you're still my best friend, Woohyun." Chorong smiled at the memories. "Thank you for helping me back then."

"No problem, RongRong." He cooed.  "RongRong? That's a new one." She laughed. 

"I'm glad we met, Rong." He kissed her cheek. 

------------------------------------

(September 24th, 2007)

"Look over there!" Chorong pointed as she dragged Woohyun to the flower garden.  Woohyun looked over at his girlfriend, her beauty shining in the sunshine. His eyes moved to their interlocked fingers and butterflies filled his stomach. He let go and Chorong looked at hin, confused. He grabbed hold of it again and felt his stomach doing flipflops again. 

"You look like a babo." Chorong hit his head lightly. He smirked and scooped her up, spinning with her in his arms. 

"Woohyun! Let me down!" She yelled loudly, but was happiest in his embrace.  Woohyun sat down on the floor, still holding his girlfriend.  

"I'm so lucky to have you." Woohyun breathed. Chorong looked at him, a smile plastered on her face. He put her down on the bed of grass and the two of them laid down, hand in hand, looking at the sky.  

He turned his head to her. 

"It's beautiful." Chorong whispered. 

"It is." He nodded, talking not about the clouds, but about Chorong. Woohyun lifted their hands off the ground and stared at their hands which interlocked perfectly. 

"What?" Chorong looked over. 

"They fit perfectly together." He grinned. 

"Oh.. Chorong turned her attention to their hands. 

"They do." She smiled. Woohyun kissed her cheek while she wasn't paying attention. Chorong turned pink and giggled a little. 

"You're so cute." Woohyun squeezed her hand. 

------------------

(March 8th, 2009) 

"I-I have to leave, Chorong." Woohyun's voice became choked with tears. 

"Wh-Why?" She said, her heart feeling as if it was shot by a bullet. 

"I'm debuting with Woollim soon.." He trailed off. Chorong just hugged him and tried her best to sound happy. 

"I'll be watching you everyday, you know that?" Chorong whispered as tears fell from her eyes. "I'm so proud that you made it this far."

Woohyun squeezed his girlfriend one last time and went into the car. He turned to look at Chorong who was waving slowly. His fist clenched tightly and gritted his teeth. He couldn't cry in front of her.  *I promise that I will see you again.*

-----------------------------------

(September 1st, 2011) 

"Guys!" Namjoo yelled. 

"They're announcing the winners!" Hayoung said loudly. 

Yookyung closed her book. Naeun came out of her room quickly. Bomi, Chorong, and Eunji came out of the kitchen, anticipation written on their faces. 

".. And today's first place is.." MC Tony An paused. 

"INFINITE!" 

"WOOHOO!" Bomi and Namjoo stood up and screamed. Naeun's lip curled into a smile. Hayoung looked over at Yookyung and the two of them were speechless. Eunji was in awe of Sunggyu  while giving the speech. 

"Wahh.." Eunji mumbled. 

Chorong's eyes were glued to the screen. They closed up on Woohyun's face, stained with tears of happiness. Her heart tugged with pride. Her boyfriend, the one and only Nam Woohyun, went this far to win an award only one year into his debut.  Tears welled up in her eyes. She felt so proud. 

"Unnie.. Are you crying?" Hayoung titled her head. 

"No," Chorong quickly rubbed her eyes. "I yawned and something got something in my eye."

"Wow.." Yookyung sighed. "They really deserve it."

"I hear that they're moving to a new dorm!" Bomi said, excited. 

*You really do deserve it, Namstar.* Chorong's heart warmed. 

-------------------------------

(February 26th, 2012)

Chorong and the rest of A Pink walked into Mario's waiting room. 

"Hwaiting, Mario oppa!" Namjoo chorused with Bomi. 

"You kids." Mario mumbled. Everyone in the waiting room laughed. 

"Mario, I think we're on soon." Gayoon stood up. 

"Good luck, Unnie!" Hayoung smiled. 

"Thanks for coming, guys." Gayoon hugged the members. "It means a lot to me."

"Mario and Gayoon on in 2 minutes." The PD stuck his head in. 

"We should get going." Mario stood up and walked out with Gayoon. 

"A Cube & Cube hwaiting!" The girls cheered. 

"Hey guys," Eunji turned to her members. "We should wait for Mario oppa by the stage!"

"Let's go!" Namjoo punched her fist in the air and walked out the door. 

----

Woohyun ran into the main hall with all the waiting rooms. 

"K.Will hyung?" Woohyun stuck his head in. 

"Oh, Woohyun!" K.Will patted Woohyun's back. "Is the plan still on?"

Woohyun nodded. "When are you up?" 

"Right after Mario." K.Will pointed to Mario and Gayoon who were currently performing on stage. 

"K.Will-sshi, you should get going by the stage." The PD called. 

"Neh." K.Will and Woohyun walked to the stage. 

"Why is Woohyun-sshi here?" The staff members raised an eyebrow, suspicious. 

"Support." K.Will smoothly lied. The two guy walked to the stage together and Mario was just about done. There were 7 girls waiting for him by the stage. 

"Here." K.Will gave his mic to Woohyun. K.Will took off his stage jacket and Woohyun put it on. 

"Good luck." K.Will patted Woohyun's back for goodluck. 

"Thanks, hyung." Woohyun nervously smiled. 

"K.Will up now!" The PD said quickly as Gayoon & Mario walked off stage. 

"Wah! Great job, oppa!" A very recognizable voice cheered. 

"Thanks, Chorong." Mario smiled. 

*C-Chorong?* Woohyun's head turned towards the 7 girls. 

"A Pink." He whispered.  The music started, and he wasnt even on stage yet. 

"What are you doing?" The PD hissed. Woohyun stood there, not being able to move. The crowd was silent and the MC's were in shock, but quicky improvised as they talked about K.Will's newest song. 

Woohyun stared at Chorong, wanting to reach out and hold her in his arms again. He gripped his mic tightly as he headed towards the stage. 

*Actually..* He paused. *I have a better idea.*

Woohyun made his way over to Chorong and pulled her by the arm. 

"What the?!" Mario tried to pull Chorong back, but Woohyun was already on stage. 

As soon as the two walked on stage, Chorong realized who it was.

"I need you, I need you
Even if a year passes, if ten years pass, I am the same
I'm a person who didn't forget even for a single day It needs to be you,
You are my love I can't go on without you, I need you."

Woohyun sang. Mario, A Pink and Gayoon all had their mouths dropped opened. K.Will silently cheered in his head. 

"I look at you as I walk and look again I look at your hand, tightly holding mine I let go of it and hold it again, smiling like a fool We were so small and happy, it was better that we were together I only think of those kinds of things - why didn't we know back then?"

Woohyun held Chorong's hand again for the first time in 3 years and it still gave him butterflies. Chorong felt tears in her eyes. She gripped his hand tightly. The MC's were at a loss of words and the audience was cheering like crazy. 

"I need you, I need you Even if a year passes, if ten years pass, I am the same I'm a person who didn't forget even for a single day It needs to be you, you are my love I can't go on without you, I need you." He spun her around, smiling like an idiot. 

Meanwhile, K.Will's manager and staff were going crazy. 

"WHAT IS HE DOING? WHY ISNT HE UP THERE?" The manager yelled. 

"I will run to you now and hold you in my arms I'm running out of breath, I will shout till it overflows."

Woohyun kissed her hand and she blushed. 

"I need you, I need you A hundred times, a thousand times, I will love you I won't ever let you go again I won't leave you because you are my love."

Woohyun got on one knee. 

"I will promise you that I will only love you forever until I die."   

Woohyun tapped his knee and she sat on it softly. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. 

The cheering of the audience was explosive. 

"Hey, I missed you, Rongrong." He whispered. Tears fell from Chorong's eyes. 

"You don't know how proud I am of you." She breathed. 

Woohyun stood up and held Chorong's hand. She followed behind him. 

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" A Pink's manager shouted once they got back to the waiting room. 

Woohyun and Chorong looked at each other. She looked uneasy and swallowed. 

"She's my girlfriend." Woohyun spoke up. 

"WHAT?!" Bomi and Eunji yelled. "WHAT WHEN?!"

"Ever since we were 13." Woohyun and Chorong shared a secret smile. 

"What do you think the press is going to do?!" The manager sighed deeply. "Come on girls, let's get going."

"Pick up the phone! Pick up the phone!" Woohyun's phone rang. 

"Hello?" Woohyun asked. 

"YAH!" Sunggyu yelled. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Woohyun blinked. "Yes, I am."

"NAM WOOHYUN. GET BACK TO THE DORM. NOW!" Jungryul shouted. 

"Alright, alright." Woohyun hung up. 

"Sorry for asking.." Woohyun scratched his head. "Could you drive me back as well?"

"WHAT?!" A Pink's manager bellowed. "Do you think I really would let you and Ch-"

"Yes, we can." Chorong interrupted. 

"Park Chorong." The manager faced her. 

"Yes, we can." Eunji and Bomi nodded. "His dorm is only a few floors from ours anyways." The manager sighed. 

"Alright, but if her image-" "Let's go!" Namjoo said loudly to break the tension. 

The couple walked together in the back, pulling up their hoods and glasses so that fans wouln't recognize them. Once they got in the car, all 8 idols sighed in relief.

"Let's go!" Eunji nand Bomi called happily.

Chorong leaned her head on Woohyun's shoulder and fell asleep.

*Just like old times.* He smiled as he put his head on top of hers.

After the couple fell asleep, Hayoung started squealing.

"OMO! Look how cute they are!:" She spazzed. 

Eunji took a picture of the two and kept it in her phone.

"This is blackmail at its finest." Eunji smirked.

--------------

Chorong quickly slipped out of her bed and out the door of her dorm. She ran to Infinite's dorm and knocked on the door slightly. Chorong looked aroung nervously, seeing if anyone would recognize her.

The door opened and she jumped.

"Hey Rong." Woohyun grabbed her hands softly, her heart melting at those two words. Woohyun pulled her into the dorm and led him to his and Sunggyu's room.

"He's not that light of a sleeper, so I guess you're safe here." Woohyun chuckled. "A grandpa does need his sleep."

Chorong laughed, but stood there, rocking back and forth on her feet.

Woohyun tapped his bed. "Come." He said with a warm smile. Chorong hesitated.

"Don't worry." He assured. "I'm not a ert, unlike Myungsoo."

Chorong blushed, but made a mental note to herself. 

*Better tell Naeunnie that her 'Prince Charming' is a ert* She slowly sat laid down on Woohyun's bed and he quickly took her in his embrace. 

"I miss when I could hold you like this." He whispered. She just breathed in, his scent still the same as 3 years ago. 

"I'm so proud of you." Chorong smiled slightly. 

"I'm proud of you too, Rong." He nuzzled his face against hers and trailed kisses on her neck. She giggled from the tickling sensation. 

"I hope they'll accept us." She sighed. 

"No worries." Woohyun interlocked his fingers with hers. "If they don't, it won't matter. Because we have each other."

Her heart fluttered at his sweet words. She yawned and made her head comfortable on his pillow. Woohyun sang her to sleep.

"I need you, I need you A hundred times, a thousand times, I will love you I won't ever let you go again I won't leave you because you are my love."

He sang slightly so that Sungyeol or their manager wouldn't hear. Chorong closed her eyes and sighed happily. Woohyun leaned over her small body and stared at her small pink lips. He planted a kiss on her lips. Her eyes opened quickly, shocked. Woohyun broke the small kiss and looked at her.  

"You're my first kiss." He cheekily grinned. She smiled and kissed his cheek. 

"Goodnight.. Namstar." She whispered. 

"I love you, Rong." He wraped his arms around her waist and slept comfortably, their body shapes blending perfectly together. 

"Until I die, I promise". He whispered before he fell asleep. "To love you forever."

(I Need You ; K.Will)


I hope you enjoy^^

, xStarLightx