a day with Tiffany and Seohyun

a day with Girls' Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:23 am

in the snsd dorm, everything was going on as usual:

Jessica was being annoyed by Seohyun.

Seohyun was annoying Jessica by singing "fly"

Taeyeon was trying to reach a box of cookies

Sunny, Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon were fixing their make-up

today was like any other day except that surprisingly Tiffany was standing in front of the stove....cooking!

it may sound funny but Tiffany promised not to stand in front of a stove ever again.

"YAH!!! YURI!!!" yelled Yoona as Yuri was running around the dorm with her on her hand.

meanwhile, in the kitchen, Tiffany burnt her hand and started to scream in English.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! MY HAND!!!! I AM GOING TO DIE!!!!!!" yelled Tiffany while shaking her hand like crazy.

Sunny came running downstairs looking like this.

" FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!!!???" asked Sunny

" Don´t use the Lord´s name in vain or you will die quicker unnie!" said Seohyun

"stop being so creepy Seohyun!" said Sunny

"you should look at yourself before saying that I am creepy unnie," said Seohyun

"what do you mean?" asked Sunny

Taeyeon turned around and almost had a heart attack. (as well as dropping her cookies)

"SOOYOUNG!!!!" yelled Sunny storming upstairs.

Tiffany was being very dramatic about her hand.

" I am going to die!!!" yelled Tiffany at this Jessica came running to where Tiffany was standing.

"why are you going to die baby?" asked Jessica while looking at Tiffany´s hand.

.At this Taeyeon came running with her hands full of cookies

"Don´t you baby her Jessica she is mine!" said Taeyeon.

"You are just her side chick Taeyeon don´t get your hopes up" replied Jessica

"she is my girlfriend and you are just her ex," said Taeyeon coldly

this made Jessica angry

well, she was right anyway...

meanwhile

Sunny was chasing Sooyoung around the dorm with a knife on hand.

"Come here I am not going to hurt you I promise," said Sunny creepily.

" help me!" said Sooyoung.

 

8:34am

Sunny fixed her makeup and was ready to go, luckily she didn´t kill Sooyoung.

Tiffany was still over-reacting and Jessica was watching TV.

"take care of Seohyun!! don´t do anything weird or else Taeyeon will kill you both!!!" yelled Sunny when they were leaving to their schedules.

" She won´t kill me, I am her baby," said Tiffany keeping her hand in the cold water.

"what do you want to bet," said Sunny

"We won´t do anything weird, I promise!!!" yelled Tiffany

8:40am

Sunny and the others got out of the dorm and Seohyun started to sing "fly" again.

"Seohyun shut up or else I will kill you, I swear to God!!" yelled Jessica

"don´t use the Lord´s name in vain! you will die quicker......Keep saying it that way you will hopefully die quicker!!" said Seohyun.

" this will be a hard day for sure," said Jessica.

You may now wonder what happened to Tiffany well she had a knife and was about to chop her hand off....

WAIT!!! CHOP HER HAND OFF!?

Jessica ran to Tiffany and took the knife from her hand.

"give it back!!! I am going to die!!!" sobbed Tiffany.

You may wonder how bad her hand was well...

The next images might be too strong for the public

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter