YulSoo are at it again

a day with Girls' Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It was a very sunny day and 7 girls were laying on the floor of their dorm lifelessly.

Their bodies weak from waiting for the other 2 members.

Tiffany.

and their Ice princess Jessica.

Who had gone Glossary shopping 2 hours ago and still hadn't come back.

"Ugh!!!! Why are they taking so long!!??" yelled Sooyoung as she sat up abruptly, from the floor, taking everyone by surprise.

"I told you, to not send those two! Who knows where they are!!" Sooyoung scolded, the kid leader of Girls' Generation Taeyeon, who had refused to go Glossary shopping, kid like indeed.

"I didn't know that they would take this long!" Argued Taeyeon, who stood up abruptly from her sitting spot.

"Unnie, Sooyoung Unnie is right, we told you to go, but you didn't want to unless we gave you enough money for you to buy the gummy worms that you wanted" Maknae joined the argument.

"Wow, even our golden Maknae is against me!" said Taeyeon, using sarcasm.

"Taeyeon unnie if you had gone at least with Tippanie unnie, you could have dragged her here" replied Yoona who was staring at the ceiling, blankly.

"Okay, stop arguing!" Yelled Sunny, because she was the only one that was on her right mind.

"Why can't we just, order food?" asked Sunny as if it was the most obvious answer in the world, and it was, but....

"That's the problem! The JeTi couple took all the money because SOMEONE had the bright idea to give all the money to them!" said Yuri sympathising the word 'Someone' and everyone knew who it was.

"Yah! I told I didn't think that they would take this long!" said Taeyeon, defending herself.

"Sure, Taeyeon, why didn't you at least just leave us a little bit of money!? Seohyun maknae even told you to do so!" Scolded Hyoyeon and she was right Maknae did tell her to leave a little bit of money just in case, but Taeyeon said that she knew what she was doing and that they should not worry about it.

"Hey! okay, I am sorry I should have listened!" said Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter