YulYoonSoo are at it again pt2

a day with Girls' Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

I was still on the phone with Sica, she said that she will try to drag Tiffany home.

"JESSI!!!LOOK AT THAT PINK DRESS!!!!!!" I could hear Tiffany squeal from the other side of the line.

"Tiffany! Taeyeon is on the line she wants us home now!" yelled Sica, I glared at the phone and as if Jessica saw me, she said.

"Taeyeon don't you dare glare at me!" I shivered and nodded my head.

"I will pass it to Tiffany okay, Taeyeon?" said Sica from the other side of the line, I kept quiet.

"TaeTae!" said Tiffany with excitement in her tone of voice, I could tell that she was eye smiling right now.

"Tipany! YulSoo is dying from hunger.....all of are, come home already" I said with a little bit of aegyo.

"But TaeTae, can I keep shopping a little bit longer, pls..." Oh no Tiffany was using her aegyo, I tried to resist, but it was way too cute for me to handle so I just sighed.

"Okay Tipany just, don't take too long," I said.

"Thanks, TaeTae! Take care of the others till we come back, bye Boo" She said sweetly before hanging up, I sighed and turned around to give the phone back to Yuri, but she wasn't there anymore, I looked over at Sunny, Seohyun and Hyoyeon were laying down on the floor, but YulYoonSoo wasn't there with them.

"Where are they?" I asked they turned to face me.

"They went to their rooms," Sunny said, I just nodded I turned my glance at our Maknae.

"Maknae, you know that there are a lot of bacteria on the floor, It's also bad for your skin cells," I said, and it was true, but the rest didn't care much about that, so that's why the others laid on the floor.

"It's okay unnie, they will grow again and if unnies haven't died yet, then that means that it's safe," she said, and she was right they will grow again.

I laid down on the floor with Yuri's phone on my right hand, looking straight at the ceiling.

"What did Sica say?" asked Sunny, suddenly everyone turned their heads, I swear that if it wasn't because of them laying on the floor their necks could have been broken.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter