alone with the Ice princess

a day with Girls' Generation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

A day with the Ice Princess it's actually a good idea, of course, if you are not Kwon Yuri, and she found this out 10 years ago.

*10 YEARS AGO*                  2007

"Okay guys take care, Jessi please take care of Yuri would you?" said Tiffany with her not so good pronunciation.

"kay Tiff, just take some pronunciation classes" replied Jessica in English.

"Whatever" replied Tiffany and closed the door.

Jessica just stared at the door as if someone was going to enter, she was right.

"HEY!! Jessica - unnie can we go and play or go out somewhere? the Han River? the mall? the cinema?" asked Yuri she really seemed excited.

"Yuri, let me sleep would you? I am really tired" replied Jessica as she was getting under the covers.

"tired from what unnie?" asked Yuri

"what time is it Yuri?" asked Jessica.

"it's 7:30 am Unnie, why?" asked Yuri ever so innocently.

"exactly, it is really early and I need to sleep" replied Jessica closing her eyes.

"but unnie," said Yuri using a little bit of aegyo.

"aegyo doesn't work on me Yuri, now let Unnie sleep or else the only thing you will ever see is the white ceiling of the hospital room" replied Jessica making herself sound very cold like an ice block.

Yuri could only pout.

(Yuri's sad life

:,(

Yuri closed the door and left.

10 minutes later

"UNNIE!!! THE HO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter