Eighth

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwan sit under a tree near school field. She still crying and think that she should not disturb Wonshik again. She should realise and know who she is. Hakyeon who already know where Jaehwan always go when she sad just walk slowly toward Jaehwan. Her ankle hurt so much. Earlier she forget about her ankle because she so angry. Now, the pain become more. 

Hakyeon sit beside Jaehwan and wipe her tears. Hakyeon just keep silent and look at her friend. "I should not disturb Wonshik anymore,"said Jaehwan when she calm a bit. 

"When did you disturb him? He the one who want to be with you,"answer Hakyeon. 

"But, maybe he just confuse with his feeling. Maybe what he feel just a pity on me,"continue Jaehwan just looking at her fingers. 

"Why should he pity on you?"ask Hakyeon. She know her friend feel insecure about herself. 

"Well, because...,"Jaehwan want to continue but she lost her words. She do not know why she think like that. 

"You should talk with him,"suggest Hakyeon. Jaehwan just shake her head. She do not want to talk with Wonshik again. Its not she blame Wonshik for what had happen, she just feel that she not deserve for someone like Wonshik. 

"You know, Wonshik almost cry when you run away from him. So, you two must talk and discuss about this matter tomorrow,"tell Hakyeon. This time Jaehwan just keep silent and think for a while. After a moment,  she nod. 

"Good,"said Hakyeon as she fix Jaehwan's hair. 

"Is it hurt, your ankle?"ask Jaehwan. 

"Very much,"answer Hakyeon as she make fake crying sound. She hope Taekwoon able to talk and make Wonshik calm. 

"I'm hungry. Lets go to eat,"said Hakyeon as she stand and pull Jaehwan's hand. She feel very hungry after being angry to those girls. 

 

Taekwoon give a tin of coffee and a bread to Wonshik. They sit together at the cafe. Its quite awkward for both of them. But, Wonshik still feel sad with what happen and just stare at the food. 

"Eat first,"command Taekwoon as he peel the plastic and shove the bread at Wonshik. The boy unwillingly eat the bread when Taekwoon give him a glare. 'Is this how this boy try to calm me down?'ask Wonshik to himself as he chewing food. 

"Here,"said Taekwoon as he give the coffee to Wonshik. He just take the coffee and drink it without any objection. 

"So, have you calm down right know?"ask Taekwoon still eating his bread. 

"Yes, thank you,"reply Wonshik. He smile a bit to Taekwoon. 

"Good and don't worry too much. Hakyeon will talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter