Seventh

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jaehwan and Wonshik enter the classroom, all students look at them. Jaehwan feel uncomfortable but Wonshik do not mind and just ignore them. 

"Wow, you're early for someone who cannot walk properly,"said Jaehwan to her best friend who look at her and then at Wonshik. 

"What?"ask Jaehwan even when she know why her friend look at them like that. 

"Why you two come together and more important, why you holding hands?"ask Hakyeon still smiling. 

"Well, we live in same building,  so we just walk together. For the holding hand part, I almost hurt myself while dreaming and make he think that I'm unable to take care of myself,"reply Jaehwan. Hakyeon just nod and turn her head to Wonshik. 

"What about you, Wonshik? Please defend yourself,"said Hakyeon. 

"Well, I wait for her so I can spend more time with her and I hold her hand because I want to do that,"reply Wonshik that make Jaehwan's face become redder. 

"Okay, your explainations are accepted,"said Hakyeon to both of them. "For your information, no one has see Jaehwan walk or holding hand with a boy. You officially the first one. Congratulation," inform Hakyeon that make Jaehwan slap her hand to shut her up. 

"Really, its an honour for me. But, do you really never had a boyfriend before?" Ask Wonshik while looking at Jaehwan. 

"Yes, its true. Who want someone ugly and nerd like me to be their girlfriend," answer Jaehwan. Hakyeon really hate this part of her friend. Jaehwan always think like that and not confident with herself. 

"You're not ugly. You're beautiful, very beautiful. The boys in this school are stupid because they cannot see that. And like I have told you before, you very cute. Never say or think like that again, Lee Jaehwan,"said Wonshik while looking at Jaehwan. She beautiful for him. She is his angel. 

"Thank you,"said Jaehwan. She really meant that words. When Wonshik told her that,  she feel more confident on herself. She give him a wide smile that make Wonshik also smile back at her.

Hakyeon just look them and also thank to Wonshik in her mind for telling her friend that. She also glad her friend able to find new love and forget about the past. She trust Wonshik and know he will not hurt Jaehwan even they only meet yesterday. Wonshik and Jaehwan just look at each other until the teacher come. 

 

 

"Did you really able to walk alone, Yeonnie?"ask Jaehwan. 

"Of course I can. Don't worry about me. Just go, you need to sent the books today right?"reply Hakyeon. Jaehwan want to say something but stop it when Hakyeon hold her hand. 

"But, Wonshik will help you. Can you Wonshik?"said Jaehwan before she go. 

"Of course, I can,"reply Wonshik. After hear that, she walk away from them and go to the library. 

"I think you should follow her,"said Hakyeon after Jaehwan dissappear from their sight. 

"But, Jaehwan want me to...," Before Wonshik can finish his words, another voice interrupt him. He want to be with Jaehwan but she want him to help Hakyeon. So, he need to make sure Hakyeon safe. 

"Don't worry about her. I'll take care of her,"said Taekwoon as walking toward them. 

"See, Taekwoon is here to help me. So, don't worry. I just feel uneasy to let her go alone," confess her. She saw some girls are eyeing her friend wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter