Sixth

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehwan walk out from her house lazily. She feel very lazy and sleepy right now. It because she watch her favourite anime, one piece last night till 3 am. It always like that. 

"Jaehwan!"called a voice when she walk out from the lift. She turn around and see a boy standing behind her. 

"Oh Wonshik, what are you doing here?"ask her, still shocking with the appearance of Wonshik. 

"Do you forget that I live here too?"ask him.

"Oh, yeah. You have told us before. Sorry~," said Jaehwan in cute way. She always do that when she say sorry to Hakyeon. It become her habit. Realise what have she done, she turn around to hide her red face. 

"You really cute,"said Wonshik. He has fall in love with Jaehwan aegyo. 

"Sorry again,"said Jaehwan again still looking at the ground. 

"Why sorry? Its not a problem. In fact, I love it,"confess him. Wonshik close his mouth disbelieve that the words came out from him. 

"Emm lets go,"said Jaehwan still smiling in her red face. 

"Where?"ask Wonshik still looking at her. 

"School,"answer Jaehwan walking away from Wonshik. 

"Ooo right. Wait! " Wonshik said in loud voice.

They walk side by side and just keep silent for a while. It feel different for Jaehwan because she always walk alone to school and today she go with a boy. Handsome boy. She feel so lucky because her house and Wonshik's in the same building. Because of that, she able to go to school with him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter