Second

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Finally,  lunch time," said Hakyeon loudly when she hear the bell ring. 

"I know that Hakyeon.  No need to say that loudly, "said the teacher who still in the class. Hakyeon just bow to gesturing that she sorry for her action just now. Other students just laugh at her action. 

"Before I leave and let you go having your lunch because someone has been really hungry, I want to remind you again to send your homework that I give just now tomorrow.  So,  you all can dismiss. Hakyeon, you can have your lunch right now, "said the teacher again before he walk out the class. Hakyeon only pout hearing her teacher words. Jaehwan only smile at her friend and shaking his head.  

"You never learn your lesson, "said Jaehwan while walking up the stairs toward roof. They always eat there together. 

"I always learn.  But,  it just history make me sleepy and boring, " answer Hakyeon while yawning. "Oh Hwannie,  you go first. I need to do something first, " she continue. Jaehwan only nod and look her friend walk away.  She know her friend want to go to the school field. 

Suddenly,  while she climb up the stairs, she miss her walk,  and stumble back. She try to grab something but not successful. She close her eyes and wait for the impact. She not feeling anything like her bone breaking or her body hurt. When she open her eyes,  she sees a handsome boy look at her with concern face. 

"Are you okay?"ask Wonshik. Jaehwan only nod her head. Its look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter