Fifth

My First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hakyeon, hurry up. Your friend are waiting for you," shout Mrs Cha from the kitchen. Hakyeon walk slowly toward the kitchen. Her ankle hurt so much. She groan everytime she walk. When she enter the kitchen,  she see a figure that she adores so much eating and chatting with her parents. 

"What are you doing here?"ask Hakyeon as she sit beside him. 

"I'm taking you to school," answer him still munching his food. 

"What? Why?" ask Hakyeon raising her brow in confusion. 

"I told you yesterday,  I will take responsible on you,"answer him looking at her. 

"But, I can go to school by myself. You don't need to come," said Hakyeon. Her heart feel like want to explode right now. She happy,  very happy.  

"By walking? I bet you will arrive at school next year," . 

"My dad can send me. He's not working today,"answer Hakyeon pointing at her dad who is eating his breakfast. 

"Your dad want to rest. Its his holiday. Of course he want to spend more time with your mom. Am I right Mr Cha?" his question make Mr and Mrs Cha smile. 

"You are right Taekwoon. I do want to spend my time with my lovely wife," answer Mr Cha shooting a wink to his wife that make Mrs Cha blowing a flying kiss to his husband. It make Hakyeon groan in annoyance. 

"Just stop this lovey dovey act please. Not in front Taekwoon,"said Hakyeon shooting a glare to her parent. 

"Why not. Its nice to see that. I hope I can do like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter