Bullies

Haphephobia

“Alright students, please sit at your own place now.”The teacher instructs while Hakyeon walks awkwardly behind him.

The students become talkative when they looking at Hakyeon.Some of them laughing secretly and some of them gossiping about him and some of them do not want to care about him.

“Silent!No more talking, please.”The teacher scolds all the students for being noisy.

All the students pay attention to the teacher but there is one student that named Jung Tae Hyun still laughing but not too loud to be heard.

“Okay.Today, we have a new student here.His name is Cha Hak Yeon.The principal advises all of you to not bully him or what.Please treat him kindly.Hakyeon-sshi…you can sit at the behind there next to Min Hwan.

Hakyeon nods his head and walks to his table while the teacher starts to writing on the board.As he starts walking, all of the students glaring at him while laughing.For Hakyeon, this situation is the same situation when he was at his old school.As he is coming closer to Taehyun’s place, Taehyun put his left leg in front of Hakyeon and when he walks, he falls down.

“HAHAHAHA!!!”Everyone is laughing at Hakyeon.

“SILENT!”The teacher shouts when he turns back.

“Boys!I told you to not bully him, don’t you get it?”The teacher walks toward Hakyeon and helps him.

The teacher leads him until Hakyeon reaches to his place.Then, the teacher walks to Taehyun.

“Did you do something to him?”The teacher asks Taehyun with a stern voice.

“What?I just sit here.He is the one who falls down and it is his fault for not being careful.It’s not my fault. Am I right, guys?”Taehyun lies to the teacher while glaring at Hakyeon.

“True…”Of course, they would just back up Taehyun.

“See?”Taehyun says to the teacher with full of confidence.

“I don’t trust you Mr.Taehyun.Even though you are the son of the biggest contributor in our school but it doesn’t mean that I have to blind my eyes because of your stupid action.Besides, you are just an adopted son of the family.”The teacher stabs Taehyun with all of his knives words.

Taehyun grabs the teacher’s coat with his angry eyes.

“What did you say?Just an adopted son?”Taehyun says rudely to the teacher.

“You want to hit me?Go on.You know what will happen to you later, right?”The teacher tries to provoke him.

Taehyun lets the teacher's coat off and takes his shirt and walks to the door.He kicks the door to open it and skips the class in front of everyone.The teacher doesn’t want to care about that boy anymore and continue to his lesson while the others do not dare to say anything.As the bell rings, everyone is rushing to the cafeteria to eat.Hakyeon is the last person who comes out from the class and suddenly a boy comes toward him.

“Come, follow me to the rooftop.”The boy asks Hakyeon to follow him.

Actually, Hakyeon can feel that something bad will happen to him but he doesn’t mind that and follows the boy from behind.When they arrive at the rooftop, Hakyeon can see a gang of students holding baseball bats.When he walks closer to them, he sees Taehyun who is sitting on the chair with the angry face. All of those students surrounding Hakyeon so that he won’t run away.Taehyun walks through the boys and face to face with Hakyeon.He smiles and he punches Hakyeon’s face abruptly. The blood flowing out from his nose.Taehyun bent down and grabs Hakyeon’s chin.

“You have just messed up with me for the first day you entering this school,” Taehyun says with a low voice to Hakyeon.

“You listen here carefully, boy.”Taehyun grabs a fistful of Hakyeon’s hair and Hakyeon groan in pain.

“Do not tell anyone for what I have done to you or else I promised you that you will never see this beautiful sight of this earth again.For your information, since you have messed with my day for today, I shall pay you with a thousand of pain.You hear that?”Taehyun pushes Hakyeon’s head.                                                                      

Hakyeon nods while shivering.Taehyun stands up and gives a signal to his friends.Hakyeon has beaten by them. He thought he just comes out from the hell and enters into a heaven but it turns out that it was just a fake heaven.It is still a hell for him. When they have done beating him, they left him as the bell is ringing. Hakyeon tries to stand and hold back his pain.He doesn’t know how is he going to the class since his body has a full of bruises.

He tries his best to hide away the bruises and comes back to his class.