Sick

Haphephobia

“Hakyeon-ah?”

“Hakyeon-ah”

Hakyeon blinks his eyes before he looks at his surrounding to know where he is now. When he hears his name was called by someone who seems familiar to him, he turns and looks at the person.

“Oh, glad that you wake.” Taekwoon release a relief sigh deeply.

“Taekwoon?” Hakyeon forces himself to sit with the help from Taekwoon.

“Where am I?” Hakyeon asks Taekwoon while his hands massage his head as he feels hurt.

“You are in the infirmary. I found you on the rooftop, bruised, bleeding and unconscious. So, I bring you here immediately.” Taekwoon explains clearly.

Hakyeon just nods as he understands the situation now.

“Hakyeon, what happens to you? Perhaps, is there anyone beat you when you on the rooftop?”  Taekwoon asks curiously since he feels something wrong with what just happen to Hakyeon.

“No… nothing happens.” Hakyeon avoids Taekwoon’s eyes as he feels scared. He needs to avoid him soon.

“What do you mean by nothing happens? When I saw you in this morning, you were fine but when I went to the rooftop to find you, I saw you injured badly. Don’t tell me you are hurting yourself until you become like this? Well, that is not even logic for me to accept your answer.” Taekwoon nags as he feels worries and angry at the same time.

“I…”

“Don’t tell me that you are bullied by someone?” Taekwoon raises his right eyebrow as he guesses.

“Taekwoon-ah…”

“Hakyeon, are we even friends?” Taekwoon says in a disappointment.

“Why are you saying like that? Of course, we are…”

“Then, why don’t you just tell me that you are one of the victims of the bully case. This is serious, Hakyeon. It is not even hard for you to tell me that you are bullied. Due to your condition now, even a teacher will trust you a hundred percent.” Taekwoon controls his anger.

“You don’t understand. It is not like that I don’t want to tell you about this but even if I explain to you what happens, what can you do for me? Beat the guy for me? Tell the teacher so that the teacher can punish them and call their parents? And after that what, they beat me to death?” Hakyeon fights back while trying his best to hold back the tears.

“If that what you afraid of, I can help you by protecting you, Hakyeon-ah. I have learned taekwondo for years and I even have the black belt. Not to be proud but I would love to use my talent to protect someone that is important for me.” Taekwoon wants Hakyeon to understand what he wants to do.

“Even if the guy is your own brother?” Hakyeon says it in a low volume but it clears enough for Taekwoon to listen.

“Do you mean Jung Taehyun?” Taekwoon’s eyes widen.

“Do you think that I’m lying to you, Jung Taekwoon?” Hakyeon sighs heavily.

Taekwoon just keeps quiet as he keeps thinking of what he should do.

“I…I…”

“There is no need for explanation, Taekwoon-ah. I understand. I know it is very hard for you. It’s okay. I can still handle it. I was born with the unfortunate luck.” Hakyeon says sadly.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Today is Saturday and as usual, cleaning the house, cooking the foods, washing the dishes, do laundry, all of those jobs are the daily routine for Hakyeon. Well, he is just a slave in that house whiles his aunt and uncle is the queen and king in the house. Hakyeon is about to cook the lunch. However, when he opens the fridge, he found out that there is nothing in the fridge except for mineral waters. He sighs as he takes a glance his aunt. He keeps thinking whether he should ask the aunt for money or not. Lastly, he decides to ask his aunt for money. Besides, the foods are for them to eat, not anyone else.

“Aunty, can you give me some money to buy some ingredients? Besides, there is nothing in the fridge for me to cook this lunch.” Hakyeon asks politely.

Mrs. Ha Neun doesn’t say anything but she takes some money from her purse and gives it to him.

“Here. Just buy how much you want to. You can also buy some books for your study as well. I give you more than enough. Don’t ask for more. And, you don’t have to cook the lunch today. I will be not at home for two days with your uncle as well. We have important things to do. Make sure you do your job and do not mess my house or else you are going to mess up with me.” Mrs. Ha Neun instructs strictly.

“Are you sure that I can use this money to buy books for study?” Hakyeon asks for confirmation.

“Do I need to repeat, Cha Hakyeon?” Mrs. Ha Neun glares at him and it makes Hakyeon understand enough about what she said.

“I understand. I will go now.” Hakyeon takes his jacket and go out for shopping.

After he done his shopping, he walks home slowly as he feels tired. Actually, he is not well for today. He had a fever and his wounds are not healed yet. His back was painful as well. His headache hurts so much but he fights the pain.

‘Aish, please not now.’ Hakyeon scolds himself as he feels that he could not trust himself to fight the pain away.

He stops for a few minutes to wait for the pain go away. After he sures that he is no longer has a headache, he continues to walk and stop by at the café near his house.

“Welcome to our Starlight’s Café! What can I help?” A handsome and cute young boy greets Hakyeon as soon as Hakyeon enters the café.

“Do you sell latte here?” Hakyeon orders at the boy politely.

“Of course we do. Would you like a normal latte or a special latte?” The boy asks while smiling sweetly.

“What makes the difference?” Hakyeon frowns as he curious.

“Well, for the normal latte, it just tastes like latte like usual but we will not put any topping on it. As for the special latte, we will put a design on it with the topping such as Paris tower and heart shaped.” The boy explains.

“And one more thing, both of the lattes is the same price.” The boy added information.

Ouh…” Hakyeon nods as he understands.

“So, you would love to order which latte?” The boy asks again.

“Hmm… I think it would be better if you just give me the normal one since I’m not used to that kind of latte.” Hakyeon answers the man’s question.

“Okay, sure. Besides, that kind of latte is usually for couples only, but you know, some peoples would love to try that latte since it looks beautiful like an art. Well, it is an art. Hahahaha, Sorry, I’m talk too much.”  The boy apologizes because he scares if Hakyeon would not be comfortable with him.

“No, no. It is comfortable to talk with you. “Hakyeon ensures the boy that he is fine with it.

“Thank you for understanding. Please wait for a few minutes. We will get your order ready within a few minutes. Please wait patiently.” The boy goes to get the order ready.

‘That boy is surely a friendly guy.’ Hakyeon thought.

Suddenly, the pain comes back.

“Arghhh.” Hakyeon groans in pain while he holds his head as he feels hurt.

His view is blurring and it is hard for him to see clearly.

“Sir, are you okay?” The boy comes back after he done making the latte. However, he feels worried when he sees Hakyeon in pain.

Hakyeon shakes his head to make the pain go away. He takes the latte cup without waiting for him to feel better. He gives the boy money but the boy refuses to take the money.

“No, it is free. You are the first person who accepts me for being talkative. Are you sure that you okay?” The boy asks again as he feels worry.

“Yeah, I think so. Thank you for the latte.” Hakyeon walks to the outside of the café.

Hakyeon hisses in pain as he feels hurt at his head. He feels that his legs are weak to walk. He could not see anything and the last thing he remembers is the dark spots on his view.

“Sir!”

.................................................................

A/N:

Hi, guys. I'm sorry for the late update. I was stuck in the middle of this fanfic and I was even had a thought to delete this fanfic soon. However, I feels it would be such a waste if I give up on this fanfic. I love this story so much and I even hate myself for being this cruel. But, I still keep on writing and I will never give up on this fanfic anyway. ^^ Maybe, it would take a very long time for me to finish this fanfic. I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting. I truly apologise.