It's start

Haphephobia

10 years ago…

The day when everyone was gathering at the graveyard as there was someone death. It was the death of the most respected woman of the village that known as Mrs. Cha Hye Jung .

“Grandma,please do not leave me!I don’t have anyone here!”Hakyeon cried while crying in front of the grave.

“Hakyeon-ah,that’s enough.Please stop crying.”Mrs. Ha Neun tried her best to coax him.

Hakyeon could not accept the fate that his grandmother has left him forever after his mother left him. For him,the reality is really cruel. He doesn’t get enough love from his mother, unlike the other children. After they buried the body, all of them went home and Hakyeon was the last person left with Mrs.Ha Neun.Before Mrs.Hye Jung died,she leaves a will for Ha Neun.She asked her to take care after Hakyeon since he doesn’t have anyone left in his life.They went home.

“Hakyeon, wake up.We have arrived here,”Mrs.Ha Neun shakes Hakyeon to wake him.

Hakyeon rubbed his eyes and look at the house.When he gets off from the car, he felt uneasy. He felt that something bad will happen to him.He pulled his luggage into the house. Mrs.Ha Neun walked to the sofa and sat without realizing that Hakyeon was there with her. Hakyeon was just standing steadily in beside the door.When Mrs.Ha Neun turned her head to the door,she walked to Hakyeon.

“Oh,I’m sorry.I forgot that you are here.Well, usually it was only me here alone in the morning.Your uncle will go for his work at the night club.I wonder what he is doing there.”Mrs. Ha Neun apologized and smiled to him while holding his hand.

When he saw that Mrs.Ha Neun smiled to him,he smiled back to her as he felt that Mrs.Ha Neun is a nice person.

“Oh, yes.I forgot to welcome you with the proper way.I’m sorry, dear.Well, here we are.Welcome to your hell,Cha Hakyeon-sshi.”Mrs.Ha Neun said while smirking to the boy.

Hakyeon felt scared and his eyes become teary as Mrs.Ha Neun closed the door.She pulled Hakyeon’s hair harshly as soon she closed the door without thinking the boy’s feeling.Hakyeon yelped as he felt hurt.He tried to escape but Mrs.Ha Neun was stronger than him.

“Do you know how much time I was waiting to treat you like this?You want to know why I treat you like this?”Mrs.Ha Neun gripped the hair tighter.

“Aunty, it’s hurt!!”Hakyeon cried.

“What?I can’t hear it?”Mrs.Ha Neun lets go of the hair and pushed Hakyeon onto the floor violently.

“You said it’s hurt?Aww,pity of you.Well, you should blame your mother for giving birth of you into this cruel world.You shouldn’t be born here as her child because I hate her so much and I hate you because you have her eyes.You made me reminded of her every time I look at you and it annoys me!!!”Mrs. Ha Neun shouted while Hakyeon flinched.

“Why?!!Why you hate my mother?”Hakyeon crawled slowly from her.

“Why?You ask me why?Hahahaha.”Mrs.Ha Neun laughed evilly and took out the belt from her pocket.

Hakyeon hugged his legs tightly to his chest as he felt scared. Mrs.Ha Neun hit him with the belt without stopping until his skin torn.His skin filled with bruises and scars.

“I hate her because she stole the man that I love from me!Because of her, I had to marry the man that I didn’t love!Because of her, my life is not perfect!She gets everything she wants but I get everything that she doesn’t want!”She hits him with the belt for each word she said.

“Aunty, stop it!It’s hurt so much, aunty!!!Please, someone, help me!”Hakyeon cried for help.

“STOP CRYING FOR HELP!!!NO ONE WILL HELP YOU!”Mrs.Ha Neun pulled his hair again and pushed him onto the floor.

 

Now…Hakyeon is 17 years old.He already gets used to his unlucky life.How is his life now?

“CHA HAKYEON!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!FASTER AND GET READY THE BREAKFAST FOR ME!!!” Mrs.Ha Neun shouts from the downstair.

Hakyeon walks to the kitchen at the downstair.He cooks the breakfast for Mr.Cha and Mrs.Ha Neun.When the breakfast has done,he calls them for breakfast. Mrs.Cha tasting the rice before she lets her husband eat.

“Pftuih!What is this?Why your cooking is tasted so bad?You want to kill us or what?!Let me feed you!” Mrs.Ha Neun scolds him and grabs a handful of rice.She feeds the rice into his mouth roughly.

“Serve you right.Clean this.When I come home, I want to see the house clean.I will go to your new school to register your name after this.Honey, let’s  go eat at outside today.”Mrs.Ha Neun left him and went to the outside.

Hakyeon bends down to clean up the foods that fall onto the floor.He wipes his tear while chewing the food that Mrs.Ha Neun fed him.

“It’s okay,Hakyeon.Don’t cry.You have to be strong.”Hakyeon comforts himself to be strong.