5. The BIG turning point

Why it has to be you?

AN: I'm back! As you can see in my TITLE this will be the turning point of the story. keke Well let's begin now the story. :)) Hope you like it! :)

 

[Choon Hee’s POV]

 

While I was in my own DREAMLAND, Hwa Young shouted again calling out my name.

 

“Yah! Why you keep on SHOUTING and SHOUTING! I’m not deaf and my ears are going to explode in any minute now!” I told Hwa Young.

 

“Yah! Ahjushi I know that person now. The one you saw in Barcelona. Look!”

 

She asked me to sit next to her and handed her Ipad to me. I looked through the picture but it is very confusing, for the blonde man is not only one but there are two. I told Hwa Young that the one wearing the gray shirt is the one that I saw in Barcelona while she was pointing the other one.We keep on arguing until I heard someone calls my name.

The Picture that they we're looking: http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/user_photos/blog/2011/11/28/5a332fe96dbfda15d3b2994064fd051f.jpg

 

“Choon Hee”

 

I looked at my back to see the person, and when I saw him I immediately hug him.

 

“Oppa! Have you been well? I miss you so much!” I whined.

 

“Yah! Dongsaeng! I can’t breathe! I miss you too. A LOT!” Jong in oppa answered back.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry I didn’t told you in the past that we are leaving. It’s just that it happens so fast.”

 

“Gwenchana! At least you’re back right now.”

 

 

“Yah! Jong in ah! I’m here! You didn’t miss me?” Hwa young interrupted our conversation.

 

“Omo! Hwa Young? You look ….. HANDSOME ah? HAHA I miss you!” They hug each other, and when they were apart Hwa Young punches lightly the arms of Jong In.

 

“Ah, Hwa Young ah, Kyuhyun Hyung is in the building right now want to come with me?” Jong In Informed us.

 

“Aigoo. Chincha? Ahjumma! Kaja! I really miss Kyuhyun oppa! Palli!” I told Hwa Young.

 

“Yah! Ahjushi! I’m the real sibling here. Why you’re more excited than me?” Hwa young blurted out.

 

I just smiled at her. When suddenly my phone rings, I picked it up to see that my mom wants us to go to the company of my father.

 

 

“Oppa, we can’t come with you.  Mom wants us to meet them right now to settle some matter.” I told Jong In oppa.

 

“Oh I see? Well maybe, next time? Can I get your number so that I can call you?” Jong In oppa asked me.

 

“Sure”.

 

He hand me his cell phone and I saved my number. We bid goodbye and immediately went to the company of my father.

 

 

[Someone’s POV]

 

 

I was with my hyung in the coffee shop, when my phone starts to ring. I picked it up to see that my dad wants me to come to our company. I told my dad that I am at the company where I was working and I can’t go there. My dad is very supportive in everything that I do so he just told me that they will just cover for my absence.

 

 

“Sir, may I know your name?” the waiter asked me so he can put it in my order.

 

 

“Sehun”.