1. Introduction ( Choon Hee POV)

Why it has to be you?

"Annyeong Haseyo! Seo Choon Hee imnida, please be good to me!." says Choone Hee while she's introducing herself in the class.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Cho Hwa Young imnida, please be good to me too!." says Hwa Young your bestfriend.

 

Oh? I forgot to introduce myself to you. Hello everyone I'm Seo Choon Hee, 17 years of age and now living in Korea <3. Hihi my family migrate to Korea when I was only 10 years old. We use to live in the Philippines back then.

My bestfriend is Cho Hwa Young she is the same age with me but older than me with 10 months gap. My family and hers are like a family because her father and my father are associated in the business while our mom was running a small dress shop and a coffee shop. We treat each other as a sibling so I call her ahjumma while she calls me ahjushi cos I use to hang out with guys’ a lot and not to mention Hwa Young has a brother and he is a celebrity. I use to be with him and we are close, closer than her true sibling. And the reason why we moved back to Korea is because oppa will be a trainee in a company.

Back to the school.

 

After we introduce ourselves the teacher tells us our respective seats and I'm very thankful cos I was seating near the window and our classmates were very welcoming. Aigoo what a relief.

 

Lecture started awhile but I'm not interested cos actually I know already the lesson. Cos while I and Hwa Young have a free time our parents tell us to go in a summer school were they using to teach in advanced. I got really bored but when I look up the sky it happens to clear my mind a lot.

"Aigoo, ahjushi! Get back to your senses."  Hwa young whispered.

"Aish, ahjumma! When will the bell ring? I'm getting sleepy."

"Me too. But please Choon Hee get back to your senses as I say again it’s our first day. You better give them a nice impression!" Hwa Young irritatingly says.

"Aigoo, I will always love to see your face while you are nagging. How I wish you see it too."

 

And after that the bell rang. The day has passed as I imagined. I and Hwa Young participated in the lecture cos she told me to. In the end our classmates come to us and tell us that they like us to be their friend. WAAAHHHH what a beautiful surrounding. While we are heading towards the gate,

"Yah! ahjuhsi, is there any progress to that "someone" you’re telling me? Ah, I forgot do you already know what he's name?." Hwa Young suddenly says.

"Ahh. The guy we saw in Barcelona? I didn't have time to know who he was and besides I think I saw him somewhere but I’m not that sure. And to add up HELLO! After we came back from Barcelona here we are schooling again."

We are approaching the gate when suddenly a car parked in front of us.

"Aish I thought we can explore more the places here." I blurted out.

 

On our way home, the traffic light suddenly turns to red. I'm searching through the window when suddenly my gazed lock up to this guy in the other car. Omo why my heart suddenly beats like hell. It feels like I saw this guy somewhere else.....