4. SeHun is a big HELP

Why it has to be you?

AN: Sorry to keep you waiting. And now I am BACK. keke This is my COMEBACK UPDATE. Sorry if it didnt meet your expectations, and I know that the pace of my FANFIC is slow. I will make sure that in the upcoming CHAPTERS i will make it 100x FAST FORWARD. hehe THANK YOU!

[Please dont be a SILENT READER! :) hehe] Hope to see your COMMENTS! :)

 

[Choon Hee POV]

I was stunned in a moment when I saw his HANDSOME FACE. A thought keep on repeating in my head.

That why there is a kind of HUMAN existing in this world that seems to be so PERFECT!

 

I was frozen in my seat when Hwa young notice my stiffness.

 

“Yah! Choon hee ah! What’s the matter why you’re like that? Is there something wrong?” Hwayoung asked nervously.

 

She shakes you but you didn’t move a bit.

 

“YAH! Yah! CHOOONNN HEEEEEE AHHHH!” Hwa young shouted.

 

All the attention in the Coffee shop was in you and Hwa young. When you get back to your senses, you notice that the guy is looking at you and suddenly, he smile. You looked at the table next to yours, checking if there are people hanging in there, but there is none. So ……….. He……….. smiled…….. at   MEEEE!!!!  You squeal in your HEAD knowing that the guy smile at you! And soon you are now DRIFTING IN YOUR OWN DREAMLAND!

 

 

[Kai POV]

 

Manager hyung told us that the president will be telling us about the date of our debut but upon hearing what the president says, IT WAS NOT! He just told us that we are going to have a photo shoot with some of the SMEnt Artist. I eyed our manager and when he saw my evil glare he just pretended that he is listening with the president. Aish, why this manager of ours use some tactics that surely awaken our senses! Awwww. How I wish our debut will be tomorrow. So I will be free from those non – stop TEASERS. ><

 

I remember I left the person that I cherish most downstairs, OMO when will this meeting end up? I need to go to her! Jong In! THINK! THINK! THINK! I am in a midst of thinking when my phone vibrated and it was from Se Hun.

 

To: Kai

 

Jong In ah! I know what you want! :D Want to come with me?

 

From: SeHun

 

I texted him back.

 

To: SeHun

 

What I want? I don’t understand you! Why should I come with you? PABO! :P

 

From: Kai

 

I listen passively in the meeting because right now there is one thing that I am thinking, My BESTFRIEND. My phone vibrated again.

 

To: Kai

 

You don’t really want to come ha? Okay! Don’t change your ANSWER! PABO :P

 

From: SeHun

 

Just before I finish reading the text of Se Hun, he excuses himself and told our president that he will buy us some beverage downstairs. After he closes the door I excuse myself too and reasoned them that our maknae can’t hold all the beverage for it was too many for him to carry. I quickly move out and follow Se Hun.

 

“Yah! Why you are here? You told me you don’t want to come with me!”

 

“I changed my mind. And I am here to help you. Pabo can you carry all those drinks? With only TWO HANDS?”

 

“Oh.” While nodding.

 

Se Hun is really naïve sometimes. Keke

 

We are heading in the Coffee shop across SMEnt building I saw my beloved hyung in the counter. YEAH! He’s going to pay my bill in the Coffee Shop. I looked first to where I left Choon Hee but she’s not there. I guess it’s not the right time to confront her. We immediately run to the counter.

 

“Hyung!”

 

“Oh? Jong In ah? You heard it already?” Taemin hyung asked me.

 

“Heard what?”

 

“Will be doing the photoshoot as well as Suju sunbaenim.” Jjong hyung added.

 

“Chincha? I am sure it will be FUN!” Sehun added.

 

While Se Hun is ordering, I and Taemin hyung talked to each other, when I hear her voice again. Am I dreaming or not and she was arguing with someone. When I looked behind, she’s there with ….. Hwa Young? And they are really arguing with something. Taemin Hyung notice that I am smiling towards the direction of the two girls.

 

“You know them?” taemin hyung asked me.

 

“Oh, ah yes. They are my childhood friend.”

 

“Why not introduce them to us? Jjong hyung asked me.

 

“Actually, this is our first time meeting again after a long time. I will just approach them first. Is it okay hyung?

 

They all nodded.

 

They didn’t notice me approaching them, because they were busy looking at their Ipad. I feel more and more nervous while approaching them.

 

“Choon Hee”.