seventeen: after that sweet summer escapade

Sweet Summer Escapade

"He said he would come back but neither did the ice cream nor the man I waited for came. I felt my tears run down through my cheeks as I rushed to go after him. But it was too late. I saw him boarding on the ship and it took off immediately, as if preventing him to look back and jump off the cruise once again. The ice cream vendor gave me a strawberry ice cream; said Jin bought it for me. I cried a river after that day. It was too late for me to realize that the beautiful chapter we crafted together has now come to an end."

 

I read the last chapter of Seulgi's book. She managed to publish her own journal and entitled it "Every Person I Met."

 

After reading that, I decided to see her...to meet her. I missed her every day that I did well in my work, being the CEO of our family business and being a producer.

 

Gary hyung said she opened another café in their town because there are more people in his town. And she would always serve her books to her customers. Funny how it goes but she also served some cakes and drinks in that same café. Now, it’s not weird to call it a café.

 

Soon as I entered her café, I was surprised to see the kids on the sofa. Giggling and playing with some pop-up books. They didn't even notice my presence.

 

"What can I do—"

 

Soon as I turned around, a deafening silence enveloped both of us. Right in front of me is the girl I longed for, with her eyes reflecting my figure.

 

"Seulgi-ah." I muttered, almost taking my breath away.

 

"Ya!" She said and wrestled me to the ground.

 

"Aw! Seulgi-ah. Ouch! That hurts." I complained.

 

"How dare you leave me just like that? I anticipated for my strawberry ice cream but you just left?! How can you be so cruel?!" She demanded, half blaming, still pinning me down, my face almost kissing the ground.

 

"That's w-why I’m here t-to say ss-ss-sorry." I replied and she didn't budge.

 

"Jerk," I heard her whisper.

 

"Seulgi-ah, did you read the letter I left in the book I used to cover my face the first time I came here?"

 

"I did. I did and I cursed you for it." She admitted.

 

"Seulgi-ah, I read your chapter about me." I confessed, catching my breath.

 

"Kang Seulgi, I came to tell you this. I'm not contented with just a chapter of me in your life. So can we not settle for a chapter? Can we gave our own story a shot?" I confessed, awkwardly. She didn't respond but I felt tears on my cheeks. I did my best to look up at her and she loosened her grip.

 

I smiled when I saw the sweet curve on her lips.

 

 

 

 

---

A/n:

Aaaaaand that's the end of Jin and Seulgi's story.

To the readers who have reached this part, congratulations and thank you for reading it until the last part. I hope you liked the storyline and also the ship between Jin and Seulgi which is now sailing. Come aboard! for those who would love to see these beautiful creatures together...in love.

Also, I would like to thank my new found friend who never failed to express her feelings about the chapters of this story...Thank you, @undergroundmuses.

And to my best friend who made a lovely cover for this story, thank you so much. Saranghaeyo @taestykairamel.

 

P.S. Do you want to read Jin's goodbye letter to Seulgi? Wait for 300 reads on this story and I will surely update this story with the letter in it. 


Annyeong!

It has been kurojhen…and here’s Jin’s love from my heart to yours. (Careful! It’s burning! It’s hot like the summer heat. J)