A1S3

우리 사이의 드라마 - Drama Between Us

"Joo Hyuk, did you see this? It's being sent to all of the students." Min Woo asked.

"See what?" Joo Hyuk responded.

Min Woo passed his phone to Joo Hyuk with a video preloaded. Without knowing what it was about, he pressed play. The video started with him and Sung Kyung standing in silence. Sung Kyung's "confession" replayed in front of his eyes. Upon seeing this, anger started to slowly boil in his chest. 

"My acting was good, right?" Sung Kyung exclamined before the video ended.

Joo Hyuk stood up quickly, taking quick strides out of the classroom. Min Woo ran after him, yelling his name. He turned the corner to the main hall and saw an intense showdown. Sung Kyung and Joo Hyuk stood face to face. Students gathered in a circle around the two. The whole scene felt like a boxing match.

Joo Hyuk's eyes were filled with flames and his fists were balled up. Sung Kyung stood with her hands in her blazer pockets, calm and collected. Their eye contact was unbroken and their stances were unwavered.

"Delete that video." Joo Hyuk ordered. 

"Take down those posters." Sung Kyung ordered back. 

"What posters?" Joo Hyuk questioned.

Mi Joo stepped forward into the boxing ring and held the poster up. Joo Hyuk's face twisted into confusion as he studied the picture. After thinking for a bit, he realized where the source was.

"Ah...my fan club." Joo Hyuk sighed and looked away. Mi Joo stepped back as he was done piecing it together. He massaged his shoulder from the tense situation and loudly continued, "I have nothing to do with this, you know."

"You think I could call every person in your fan club out right now? The easiest connection is you, idiot." Sung Kyung responded in a louder voice. It seemed like they were in a competition on how much more the decibel meter could measure.

"I can't control my fans. Just delete the video, I have an image to hold up."

"What image? Stop acting like your career is on the line, you don't even have one." Sung Kyung finished with a knockout. The crowd hollered and laughed. 1 to 0.

Joo Hyuk kept his mouth open, trying to find a comeback. Lucky for Joo Hyuk, a teacher moved her way through the crowd.

"Go back to your classrooms! This is self-study, not self-enlightenment!" The faculty teacher yelled. 

The rule abiding students dispersed each direction. Except the two competitors, who didn't move from their position. The winner broke off eye contact first and started walking towards him. Sung Kyung taunted Joo Hyuk with a smile as she passed by. 

Mi Joo slammed the poster on his chest with fierce eyes and walked by. Hye Mi and Soo Yeon looked at him up and down before walking away and linking arms with Sungkyung and Mi Joo.

Joo Hyuk slammed his fist on the wall and looked back at the friends who were laughing menacingly.