A1S2

우리 사이의 드라마 - Drama Between Us

The pack of friends traveled down the hallway cheerfully, chatting and laughing along the way.

"I wanted to upload this but it's too bad he's a trainee at YG. His image might be damaged." Hye Mi explained. 

"Was his original image even good?" Mi Joo joked.

The conversation from the group settled down when they realized everyone was staring at them. Their walking pace slowed down to a stop. While looking around, the end of the hall caught their attention.

A crowd of students gathered around the school's gossip bulletin board. Most of them were laughing and discussing the contents, while others took pictures. 

The group of friends rushed over to see what the buzz was. The crowd parted as soon as they saw Sung Kyung. At the end of the parting was a stapled poster saying:

"Breaking News:

Lee Sung Kyung rejected by Nam Joo Hyuk"

A picture was printed with them and many broken hearts surrounding them.

"That punk, Nam Joo Hyuk!" Mi Joo yelled. She was more infuriated than the target, Sung Kyung. She kept an unbothered composure.

"Mi Joo, calm down..." Hye Mi sputtered while trying to mind the others around her. 

"Sung Kyung, are you okay?" Soo Yeon asked, not expecting an answer. 

Time seemed to move slower than usual. Anticipation of Sung Kyung's reaction was rising, but she kept a calm face. The crowd was silently focusing on her. 

"Mi Joo." Sung Kyung called out. 

"Yeah?" 

"Upload the video."