Part 2

I Have To Escape To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2

Jessi is sitting absent-mindedly in class thinking about a certain blondie girl that is teaching him for the past few weeks already, it is becoming unmissable for him to not see his home teacher that he still didn’t know her name or any hint about her identity yet. Jessi starts to like his lessons very much. Let say that Taeyeon is good at teaching more like explaining she is soft, thoughtful, she takes time to explains clearly everything allowing Jessi to comprehend easily, she hasn’t raised her voice toward him yet, though he wonders when he can see her again, two times in a week is not enough, it supposed to be more in his opinion. Jessi wanted more definitely more.

Spinning his pen on his finger, the boy is desperately day-dreaming and hoping to see the soft and cute feature of his teacher, to the cost of not listening to the lesson at all, the notes that Taeyeon asks him to take are completely forgotten.

 

×××

“Well, hum let’s get started, I have to leave sooner than usual.” Taeyeon clasps her hand over her heart enthusiast because she has the contract with the Chinese’s investors that she wanted to today.

Jessi panics, he is looking for his notes, that is really problematics though he hasn’t taken down anything. Taeyeon looks at him frowning since the subjects is already mental breakdown and hard to explain if Jessi doesn’t cooperate she cannot help furthermore.

“You seem to be forgotten something right?” Taeyeon asks after setting down her phone.

“I forgot to take the supposed notes.” Jessi mumbles, enough to make Taeyeon’s hear.

“I would never have thought of that because it is your first time.” Taeyeon takes Jessi’s book and runs through the pages. She stops right on the chap that he is on and pulls his note book in front of him. “Alright listen, young boy, I don’t have time today and since I don’t like to reprimand you I will make a way to punish you.”

Jessi looks at her.

“Now, read, you will read the chap and the text two times, then summarize it to me.” Taeyeon taps her index tip on the book and glances at him in a gentle manner.

“Understand.” Jessi nods

“Hey, relax okay.” Taeyeon shakes him on his shoulder.

Hours past, Jessi reads while taking notes under Taeyeon’s care, he is more focused on her than he can’t ever be, which was a whole contrast from this morning in class. Taeyeon on her side draws him the important outline on the other side to make it clearer. He likes it the fact that she is attentive on his comprehension. Moreover, he loves her perfume, even that she has spent nine hours working her sweet scent hasn’t wired off, making Jessi mesmerizes.

“Alright little dude, for literature I’ll let you handle it yourself, for next time it will be on Friday, but I’ll meet you at xxx café for 3 hours instead, alright little boy?” Taeyeon ruffles his hair and skips her way out of his room rather like a storm.

 

….

 

“Friday, xxx Café…” Jessi is love-struck, as he touches his hair. “I’ll be there.” Jessi smiles running his hand through his hair smiling, from that night Jessi tell himself to be good and patient. He believes that one day that could lead him to have what she wants

 

×

Next day at school Jessi is proud, he looks through the notes that he made with Taeyeon last night and smiling like a crazy.

“You look like a freak.” Come a voice from behind startled him.

“Shhhiiii… you scared me, dude!” Jessi breath is still a bit shaking.

“What is making you so happy like that?” Donghae asks.

“I’m cool, what is making you think that I’m happy,” Jessi asks looking curious at the remark Donghae just made.

“Who’s the new chick?”

“There is no new chick.” Jessi frowns wrapping his things in his bag exiting the classroom.

Donghae pushes through; “We all know that when you are smiling like this there is someone you had laid ore you are going to…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter