Part 1

I Have To Escape To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Young master please wake up; your mother is waiting for you downstairs” One of the Jung's butlers is knocking on Jessi’s door.

Though it is predictable that waking the young master up wouldn’t be an easy task, Jessi is well known to love his sleep more than anything on this earth and the fact that he can fall asleep anywhere and anytime isn’t making easy for anybody. He has a "no giving a thought on anything" mindset, with his nonchalant, aura yet sometimes cold. Even though he is warm and caring with his little sister Krystal.

*Knock* *Knock

The butler knocks a few times more – making Jessi groans and covers his head with the blanket acting like he didn’t hear any sound.

Until…

Well…

Mrs. Jung barges in like a hurricane, making him jerks up from his laying position into an upright one.

“Jessi! You’ll be late for school, get up! Up!” Mrs. Jung pulls the cover harshly from the teenage boy making him look groggily at his mother. Without any words of respond, Jessi heads straight to the attached bathroom of his room.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk that little kid the day that he will address me with some words…” putting her hands on her hips Mrs. Jung looks at her soon closing the bathroom door.

Every morning is the same, Jessi has to be woken up by his authority and scary mother, but he didn’t give a .

 

×××

“Taeyeon-ah, give me the peach jam on your left please!” Tiffany says nudging her roommate’s side

Taeyeon blindly takes the jar passing to Tiffany without a word.

“I think you work too much” Taeyeon’s eye-smile roommate didn’t need to say much to strike Taeyeon right away in the head.

“And I think you should tell my boss that I overwork and am underpaid. How does that sound?”

“No thanks, she is scary.” Tiffany makes a puke face while spreading the jam over her toast.

“She sure is, I wonder how her childrens live with her, her husband too I’m asking myself how he gets to stand her.” Taeyeon has not even once tear her attention from her laptop while responding to Tiffany.

“But you are working for her and your position in the company is quite high, how come you never interact with her?”

“I wonder myself too, you know she controls an empire and I’m only a pawn among all even if I’m the managerial consultant she wouldn’t give me any attentions.” Taeyeon presses ctrl-s on her keyboard closing the lid, she presses her finger on her nose bridge before sighing loudly.

Tiffany munches on her toast nodding; “You know, with the time she’ll notice you faster that you will think”

And if only she knew that she was right.

 

×××

Jessi sits at his seats looking out of the window, while the teacher is doing his lecture. The boy gives out some fake interest not to be reprimanded later on when his mind wanders somewhere else.

“Here I will give your grades for the months.” The teacher says returning to his desk taking the small piece of papers on the side of his desk.

He then proceeds to hand out to each student.

Arriving at Jessi’s turn the teacher is septic; “A copy has been already sent to your mother.” With those small words, the next student sitting in front.

The notes are low not most of them but some are low, making the young boy sighs in desperations, because not only those subjects are boring but hard to get at his age. Jessi is screwed when he gets home tonight. He has no way to escape.

The bell rings, all the students are dismissed living Jessi packing slowly when someone taps on his blade.

“So, dude? Wanna play soccer later with us?” Donghae asks smiling

“Cannot I have to go home; my grades aren’t brilliant and I’m sure my Cruella mother is waiting for me.” Jessi zips his back and swaps it on his shoulder.

“Hum… maybe some other time then is alright you can still work harder for the next month that is not a big deal.”

“For us not, but for her, it is like an apocalypse.”

“I see, you are not calling her Cruella for nothing”

“Right.”

The two boys exit the classroom and the school to take the bus home, by the absence of his driver Jessi knows that his mother has already the grades in her hands.

May the punishment begins.

 

×××

At The Jung's mansion

“Sooyeon, you know I'm really disappointed in you, you usually give me the best out of the best.” Mrs. Jung is sitting behind her desk, crossing her finger under her chin.

“I’m sorry mother.” Is all Jessi could say.

“I have to take actions, his could not wait anymore I already gave you enough space and most of my patience…”

Jessi bites his inner cheek, when his mother says that she will take actions it could be everything and nothing at the same time.

“I will hire you a home teacher and put you on some remedial classes, though since I’m still a little considerate, I give you a break on weekends.” Mrs. Jung smiles, too bad Jessi has his head hang low.

“I understand.”

“Starting from Wednesday, you will go to your remedial classes. For the time rest, little boy, you really need to.”

Jessi is dismissed.

The young boy slumps on his bed, tired from all, especially, the fact that he has to take cram-classes, and have a home teacher. Dealing with people is something Jessi has always been bad of. Even in class, he has a small circle of friends, thinking that much isn’t needed and many just pretend to be because he is Jessi Jung.

The boy turns on his side looking up at his family picture, he must have ten when the picture was taken, at that time their parents were still sane, kind and helpful. Now?

Well, now they are fancy people that only care about money, the rest isn't necessary to deal with.

‘I hope the teacher that will come is nice and not scary.’ – Jessi

Under is nonchalant façade Jessi is still really child-like in his head, who isn’t at his age? Seventeen is the age where the teen most need their parents' supports.

 

×××

“Yes, coming!” Taeyeon didn’t raise her head from her report.

“Ms. Kim, Mrs. Jung wants you in her office now. Please follow me.

Taeyeon feels like time is stopping, she is doing great until now, why in the world does she need to go to Mrs. Jung.

Reluctantly, Taeyeon stands up, with heavy steps she follows.

 

“Mrs. Jung, Ms. Kim is here.” The secretary says and dismisses herself, leaving Taeyeon flustered.

“Good, please take a seat.”

“Thank you.”

Mrs. Jung shows so much insurance that it makes Taeyeon frightens.

“I called you in my office to give you an offer.” Mrs. Kim leans on her desk. “You see I have a son and he is quite hard to handle since a couple months.”

"Wait.... and what is making you think that I will be able to manage him?” Taeyeon cuts the CEO off rudely. 

“Because I see worth into you.” Mrs. Jung probes on the table, closer to Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter