Part 4

I Have To Escape To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessi wakes up with sweats, adjusting to the light of his room, he is breathing a bit heavily. He is surprised to have that kind of dream, especially to be dreaming of his tutor in some kind of wet dream. His heart is pounding sweat is still streaming from his face.

A knock came to the door.

“Come in!” He says, trying to adjust to the light of his room

“Oppa, are you okay?” His little sister Krystal who is thirteen years old get into the room.

“Yeah, yeah I'm good what’s wrong?” Jessi gets off the bed and goes to his desk.

“Nothing mom called she said, she’ll be home late again and ask you if you can bring a file in her desk for her because dad has a conference to attend tonight.”

“Hum... yeah sure” Jessi shakes his head trying to wake himself up.

“She said that it's in a pink sleeve right on her desk.” Says Krystal, as she approaches her brother to hug him, Jessi hug her back smiling warmingly

“You look sleepy, you should go freshen up and bring mother’s file” Krystal says while existing his room.

Jessi, slumps on his desk chair sighing, thinking about his mother, she is not kind, she could ask a maid or one of the butler to bring her file, why it’s must be him, like he doesn’t have homework to do. After having freshen up, he walks to his wardrobes changing out in more comfortable clothes.

He goes downstairs into his mother office as he sees the file lying in the center of her desk. Jessi takes it and exit the office he asks Mister Park his driver to accompany him to Jung corp.

In the car he keeps thinking about is his tutor as the dream seems real and exiting, the only thing that he can wish for is to see Taeyeon, just once right now.

 

×××

Taeyeon is in the middle of a meeting that Madame Jung is directing, she is presenting all the aims for the company news strategies, everyone around her is focus and taking notes diligently. As for Taeyeon she is still a bit off from the event with Madame Jung 30 minutes before her meeting, the lust and physical interaction she had made her tired without saying that she hasn’t slept much the previous night.

“We will have to make a quick decision before our departure to Hong Kong next week” Says Madame Jung. Ending the meeting.

Everyone is quick getting up from their seats to exit the meeting room it’s time to get back to work or for some to get home.

And there’s Taeyeon who is gathering her notebook, laptop and book to exit when Madame Jung gets closer to her and again, she wants to seduce Taeyeon as earlier wasn’t enough. Taeyeon looks up when Madame Jung hold her wrist halting her from moving away.

“Do you want us to drop by somewhere for tonight?” Asks Madame Jung smiling, she settles her bottom on the edge of the meeting table looking fondly at Taeyeon who doesn’t get what she wants.

However, Taeyeon is fast to show any kind of emotions especially when Madame Jung is spending her time seducing her and sleep with her, they have no string attached Taeyeon was a mere secretary before becoming the marketing strategist with her effort and hard work for the company, a status that now cost a lot.

Dating and romantic event a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter